DJI Pilot for Enterprise 2 Zoom Broken on Android 12
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
DroneBees
lvl.3
Flight distance : 6698159 ft
  • >>>
Canada

Recently my device updated to Android 12.

DJI Pilot crashes on start now
DJI Go4 also crashes on start
UGCS crashes.. their tech support says it's a bug in the DJI SDK that they are working on.

DJI has suggested to everyone posting about this that the fix is to get an old, outdated android device.

What are the chances that DJI will actually fix it? Are they even acknowledging it and working on it or do I need to find an old device from now on to run DJI Pilot?
2022-2-2
Use props
Cavu Films
First Officer
Flight distance : 549295 ft
  • >>>
United States

Are you able to revert your OS update to the previous working version? If so I would try that to see if the new update in fact killed your apps.
2022-2-3
Use props
DroneBees
lvl.3
  • >>>
Canada

I cannot revert, device is not rooted. Many other people have this same issue with Samsung devices that recently updated to Android 12. They have fixed DJI fly and DJIgo4 now but have not fixed DJI Pilot.
2022-2-4
Use props
Aerial-Pixel
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2450935 ft
  • >>>
United States

This still has not been fixed. Trying to run DJI Pilot on Google Pixel 6 Pro with Android 12. DJI seemed to fix the issues with the DJI Fly App and DJI Go 4 but have neglected their Enterprise clients. The latest V2.3.1.5 downloaded directly from DJI's site does not work and crashes immediately. Please fix ASAP DJI, don't leave your Enterprise customers hanging, we paid way too much for these drones not to be supported on the latest hardware / software.
2022-2-19
Use props
DroneBees
lvl.3
  • >>>
Canada

Why would we assume that the Enterprise customers matter to them? I ended up buying a used Smart Controller but I'm not happy that I had to resort to that.

My question is are they even bothering to work on it? These older devices won't last forever and then what?
UGCS was able to fix the problem within a few days and their app works again.
2022-2-22
Use props
djiuser_3VBYwyALEn4P
lvl.1
Flight distance : 3267536 ft

South Africa

DJI Pilot still not working on Android 12. Will it be fixed??
2022-4-14
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules