Code 30224
528 3 2022-2-2
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Kacey2877
lvl.2
United Kingdom

Hi have gone through this forum and completed all the suggestions on code 30224 and still I have it and I cannot seem to get pass this issue, I have update fly app cleared cache formatted card many times and still the same code error.....

Getting really frustrated..
2022-2-2
Use props
blue_canyon21
Second Officer
Flight distance : 23370489 ft
United States

Assuming you have updated the firmware on both the drone and the controller... as well as the battery?

If you have, have you attempted updating the firmware via the DJI Assistant?
2022-2-2
Use props
Kacey2877
lvl.2
United Kingdom

Hi , I have just updated fly app to 1.59 now cleared cache formatted sd card , now code 30224 has gone.. but im worried that next time it will come back

I have cleared the error before and it came back.

I was told Dji assistant 2 will not work on mini 2
2022-2-2
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there Kacey2877. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Kindly please make sure that the said DJI drone has been updated to the latest version. If the said DJI drone is on the latest version, and spare intelligent flight batteries have been updated along with the said DJI drone, please try to clear the firmware cache in DJI Fly app in Profile > Settings > Clear Cache and restart the application and drone and check again. Please try to reinstall the latest DJI Fly application if the previous step does not work. Format the SD card as well. ( Please back up the needed files and sync the flight record to the cloud before you reinstall the app/format the SD card ). If the issue persists, I would recommend you to contact our DJI support team at https://www.dji.com/support?site=brandsite&from=nav for further assistance. We will do there best to help you and give out the best resolution for this issue. Thank you.
2022-2-2
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules