1245 8 2022-2-2
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
DroneBees
lvl.3
Flight distance : 6698159 ft
  • >>>
Canada

On almost every flight, the goggle telemetry will stop updating at some point. Usually after 4-5 minutes. If I don't notice, it will still do the audible RTH warning when the battery is low. Drone must be restarted for the problem to correct itself.

2022-2-2
Use props
tikichomp
lvl.2
Flight distance : 105049 ft
United States

Current firmware on all devices?
2022-2-2
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there DroneBees. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Kindly please check if the said DJI Drone and its components are all on the latest firmware and updates for us to be able to isolate the sais issue? Thank you.
2022-2-2
Use props
DroneBees
lvl.3
Flight distance : 6698159 ft
  • >>>
Canada

Firmware is v01.02.0020
2022-2-3
Use props
djiuser_IawKiIs6SbWq
lvl.1

United States

I have the same issues on my Avata with Goggle v2
2022-9-26
Use props
rexvail
lvl.1

United States

My DJI Avata with the newest firmware also does this around 50% battery. Also using DJI Goggles V2. It did this to me often with the DJI FPV as well.
2022-10-5
Use props
FlyingSnoopy
lvl.4

Greece

DJI Stephen Posted at 2-2 19:22
Hello there DroneBees. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Kindly please check if the said DJI Drone and its components are all on the latest firmware and updates for us to be able to isolate the sais issue? Thank you.

Your support is such a joke. Tell me do you copy and paste your answers from already made templates?

Now for the freezing problems, make sure to have a fast enough SD card, and make sure you have lots of free space. About a year ago, someone posted the same problem, and it only happened when the SD card was nearly full.
2022-10-5
Use props
rexvail
lvl.1

United States

FlyingSnoopy Posted at 10-5 21:36
Your support is such a joke. Tell me do you copy and paste your answers from already made templates?

Now for the freezing problems, make sure to have a fast enough SD card, and make sure you have lots of free space. About a year ago, someone posted the same problem, and it only happened when the SD card was nearly full.

That makes a ton of sense! My SD card is on an auto-overwrite mode. I'll format it and see if it helps. Thank you so much!
2022-10-6
Use props
The_Sire
lvl.2
Flight distance : 292415 ft
United States

I've run into this problem with my DJI FPV and I remember reading a while back it's because the microSD card in the Goggles is full, however I didn't have a microSD card in my goggles so I put in an empty one and it seems to have resolved a lot of these issues.
2022-10-17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules