Transmitted
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_EoeWzcbUjCzw
lvl.1

United States

Hey Ive recently pick up a used p3pro
And the looks like I need a special  micro usb  port to another micro usb port..

I also have had for awhile. P3adv and I was told the only difference between them was camera....
My adv.has gl300a transmitter and my pro has gl358wB I was wondering if I can bindu adv. Transmitter with the pro. RC
2022-2-2
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. Yes, the DJI Phantom 3 Advanced RC (GL300A) is compatible with the DJI Phantom 3 Pro. Please don't hesitate to reach us if you have other inquiries. Thank you for your valued support.
2022-2-2
Use props
Mark The Droner
First Officer
Flight distance : 2917 ft
United States

Sounds like you don't have a P3P.  Sounds like you actually have a P3 4K which is completely different.  Or, you have a P3P with a mismatched controller since the controller you describe, a GL358wB, will only work with a P3 4K (and maybe a P3S, not sure).  Good luck
2022-2-4
Use props
seoexpertim
New

Pakistan

To be honest, this website called How To Use Assignment Writing Services? - Make Easy Life is exactly what I was searching for. On the first try, I believed it was a waste of time. But it turned out to be the finest decision for me!
2022-7-25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules