Save to SD Card
1591 3 2022-2-2
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
kc73837
New

United States

Hi, I recently bought a DJI OM4 gimbal. I installed the mimo app but I'm unable to set the default storage location to my SD card in the mimo app. I'm wondering if this is possible?

If not, this seems to be a very critical feature that the app is missing and surprised nobody brought this up yet.

2022-2-2
Use props
AlanHd
Second Officer
Flight distance : 797365 ft
United Kingdom

You cant save directly to SD card even though DJI said you could when the OM3 came out , its been raised multiple time and DJI just say the usual we will pass it over to R&D and it never gets implemented. After all this time i have just given up on it.
2022-2-2
Use props
fanse18f10bd
New

United States

Yeah, that's really strange. I also went on to their support chat and their support told me he'll pass it on R&D as well, which I doubt will get anywhere. It's strange since I would expect many people with this gimble like to capture videos in 4K constantly, to get the best images possible. So wouldn't this be a important feature to have? I'm debating if I should return the OM4 now.

What's more surprising to me is no reviews on Amazon mentioned of this.
2022-2-2
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there kc73837.  Thank you for reaching out and for giving out these information. With regards to this feature. I do apologize this feature is not yet supported as of the moment. Please rest assured that our DJI R&D team are continuously sending updates to multiple DJI drones, cameras and gimbals to improve user experience. Kindly please stay tuned to the latest updates by subscribing to the DJI official website at www.dji.com . Thank you.
2022-2-3
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules