1346 13 2022-2-2
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
TeddyBozeman
lvl.4
Flight distance : 152044 ft
  • >>>
United States

Hello there, can any of the DJI employees here escalate something to a higher up in support? I've been back and forth over email with support for months now, trying to get a replacment Lightspeed cable for my defective-out-of-the-box one that came with my Cine. I was told one was sent, and receieved it today, however the envelope instead had the USB-C to USB-C cable to connect a phone to the RC-N1, which, as I have the Cine, I do not have, nor is it the Lightspeed transfer cable. I've followed up with another email, but man, this is frustrating.
2022-2-2
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, there. Sorry for the unpleasant experience caused. Could you tell me your case number or ticket number so that we could check what happened? Thanks in advance.
2022-2-2
Use props
TeddyBozeman
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

DJI Gamora Posted at 2-2 20:52
Hi, there. Sorry for the unpleasant experience caused. Could you tell me your case number or ticket number so that we could check what happened? Thanks in advance.

Thanks! It's #4032090.
2022-2-2
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

TeddyBozeman Posted at 2-2 20:54
Thanks! It's #4032090.

Hi, teddy. After checking the emails, we found that you mistakenly attached a picture of the Type-C Cable from the Mavic 3 Fly more combo in your first email. This has caused some misunderstanding. However, we have fed your situation back to the relevant team and will give you a proper solution, please don't worry. Sorry for the unpleasant experience caused.
2022-2-2
Use props
TeddyBozeman
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

DJI Gamora Posted at 2-2 23:24
Hi, teddy. After checking the emails, we found that you mistakenly attached a picture of the Type-C Cable from the Mavic 3 Fly more combo in your first email. This has caused some misunderstanding. However, we have fed your situation back to the relevant team and will give you a proper solution, please don't worry. Sorry for the unpleasant experience caused.

Sorry? the only photo that was attached was attached by support, and they put a red box around the Lightspeed cable, (see attached) and worked multiple times throughout the threads to make sure the correct cable was selected. (I used the term Lightspeed cable quite a bit in fact.) Thank you very much for the help either way!!
2022-2-2
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

TeddyBozeman Posted at 2-2 23:29
Sorry? the only photo that was attached was attached by support, and they put a red box around the Lightspeed cable, (see attached) and worked multiple times throughout the threads to make sure the correct cable was selected. (I used the term Lightspeed cable quite a bit in fact.)  Thank you very much for the help either way!![view_image]

I'm so sorry for my carelessness. I checked the emails again, and I've got the details, sorry again for the inconvenience caused. We will transfer your situation to the relevant team, will look into your case and give you an update soon. At the same time, we will help you follow up. Thanks.
2022-2-2
Use props
TeddyBozeman
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

DJI Gamora Posted at 2-2 23:45
I'm so sorry for my carelessness. I checked the emails again, and I've got the details, sorry again for the inconvenience caused. We will transfer your situation to the relevant team, will look into your case and give you an update soon. At the same time, we will help you follow up. Thanks.

No problem at all! Just wanted to make sure everything was correct. Thanks so much again for your help!!!!
2022-2-2
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

TeddyBozeman Posted at 2-2 23:46
No problem at all! Just wanted to make sure everything was correct.  Thanks so much again for your help!!!!

Hi there. Thanks again for your patience, Teddy. May we confirm you have received your  DJI RC-N1 Type C Cable? If yes, may we confirm also if the cable is working fine with no issues? We're here to help.
2022-2-3
Use props
TeddyBozeman
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

DJI Diana Posted at 2-3 08:12
Hi there. Thanks again for your patience, Teddy. May we confirm you have received your  DJI RC-N1 Type C Cable? If yes, may we confirm also if the cable is working fine with no issues? We're here to help.

No no no, the RC-N1 was never the correct cable, and I'm not sure where the RC-N1 came from, as the Cine doesn't even come with the RC-N1. The correct cable is the Lightspeed Data transfer cable that comes with the M3 Cine package, to copy data from the internal SSD on the Mavic 3 Cine to a computer.
2022-2-3
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

TeddyBozeman Posted at 2-3 09:49
No no no, the RC-N1 was never the correct cable, and I'm not sure where the RC-N1 came from, as the Cine doesn't even come with the RC-N1. The correct cable is the Lightspeed Data transfer cable that comes with the M3 Cine package, to copy data from the internal SSD on the Mavic 3 Cine to a computer.

Got it. Thank you for the clarification,  I believe the team has already created a case for you regarding your missing DJI 10Gbps Lightspeed Data Cable. Surely, you will be notified of any updates through your email once the team is ready for shipment. In addition, we'll keep an eye on the progress of your case.

Should you need to contact us for any reason, please know that we are always here to help. Thanks again for your continued patience and understanding.
2022-2-3
Use props
TeddyBozeman
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

DJI Diana Posted at 2-3 10:18
Got it. Thank you for the clarification,  I believe the team has already created a case for you regarding your missing DJI 10Gbps Lightspeed Data Cable. Surely, you will be notified of any updates through your email once the team is ready for shipment. In addition, we'll keep an eye on the progress of your case.

Should you need to contact us for any reason, please know that we are always here to help. Thanks again for your continued patience and understanding.

Thanks so much for all your help! Sorry for the confusion!!
2022-2-3
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

TeddyBozeman Posted at 2-3 12:57
Thanks so much for all your help! Sorry for the confusion!!

No worries. We aim to help you in every capacity we can and resolve the matter at the soonest time possible. Again, we're terribly sorry for any inconvenience this has caused.
2022-2-3
Use props
TeddyBozeman
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

DJI Diana Posted at 2-3 13:01
No worries. We aim to help you in every capacity we can and resolve the matter at the soonest time possible. Again, we're terribly sorry for any inconvenience this has caused.

No problem at all, no hard feelings! USB-C cables/Lightspeed cables/etc are a little confusing.
2022-2-3
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

TeddyBozeman Posted at 2-3 13:02
No problem at all, no hard feelings! USB-C cables/Lightspeed cables/etc are a little confusing.

Thanks for your kind understanding. We hope you have a great day.
2022-2-3
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules