RC Interference
6520 19 2022-2-2
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Javierz0509
lvl.4
Flight distance : 6321804 ft
United States

i been getting that message on the screen when flying, i was not getting it, any ideas ?

i have not experienced any disconnect at any distance.
2022-2-2
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there Javierz0509. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. May we please know what is the model of the mobile device that you are using please and kindly please fly your DJI Mavic 3 to a different location to see if the issue will persist? Kindly please be mindful of the location where steel structures and concrete slabs are located when flying. These structures can caused signal interference when flying your DJI drone.  Just a reminder that the signal between the aircraft and the remote controller is most reliable when the antennas are positioned in relation to the drone as shown below. Thank you.

2022-2-2
Use props
Javierz0509
lvl.4
United States

DJI Stephen Posted at 2-2 19:50
Hello there Javierz0509. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. May we please know what is the model of the mobile device that you are using please and kindly please fly your DJI Mavic 3 to a different location to see if the issue will persist? Kindly please be mindful of the location where steel structures and concrete slabs are located when flying. These structures can caused signal interference when flying your DJI drone.  Just a reminder that the signal between the aircraft and the remote controller is most reliable when the antennas are positioned in relation to the drone as shown below. Thank you.

[view_image]

I am using the Note 20 Ultra.
2022-2-2
Use props
Geebax
Captain
Australia

You need to quote the exact message that you are receiving if you want us to help you.
2022-2-2
Use props
Javierz0509
lvl.4
United States

Geebax Posted at 2-2 20:53
You need to quote the exact message that you are receiving if you want us to help you.

this is what i am getting, i was where the H is and it was an open space.
2022-2-2
Use props
Geebax
Captain
Australia

Javierz0509 Posted at 2-2 20:56
this is what i am getting, i was where the H is and it was an open space. [view_image]

"RC signal interference" usually means you are getting the return signal swamped by local interference at your end, most likely from WiFi signals. Possible sources are cell phones, routers etc.
2022-2-2
Use props
Labroides
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 9991457 ft
  • >>>
Australia

DJI Stephen Posted at 2-2 19:50

[view_image]

Kindly please be mindful of the location where steel structures and concrete slabs are located when flying. These structures can caused signal interference when flying your DJI drone.
Where do you get this misinformation from?
It's completely untrue.
And the mobile device he uses is irrelevant.

2022-2-2
Use props
Cavu Films
First Officer
Flight distance : 549295 ft
  • >>>
United States

From the look of your location nothing stands out as to why you might be getting that error. It looks like you are at a park and if they do have Wi-Fi then it could be causing interruption.

I would go to another wide open location and do another flight to see if that error message returns. If you get the same warring then you start looking at your hardware to narrow down the problem.
2022-2-3
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Javierz0509 Posted at 2-2 19:55
I am using the Note 20 Ultra.

Hi there Javierz0509. Thank you for the reply and for this given update. Kindly please try to uninstall and reinstall the DJI Fly application from this DJI Link ( https://www.dji.com/downloads/djiapp/dji-fly ) to see if the issue will still persist? In addition, kindly please sync all of your flight records before uninstalling the DJI Fly application on your mobile device for you not to loose your previous flight information. If the issue persist kindly please try using a different recommended mobile device for us to be able to isolate the said issue. Thank you.
2022-2-3
Use props
Yaros1
Second Officer
Flight distance : 19981112 ft
Spain

Don't worry about the message, I have been flying in  Kyiv, Ukraine recently and also I was getting the message but all was fine.
2022-2-4
Use props
kyalami
Second Officer
Flight distance : 17352513 ft
Sweden

Hi,
This was also discussed in this thread https://forum.dji.com/forum.php? ... ;page=1#pid2658541. I have the exactly the same message on my RC for my Mavic 2 Pro. Still not sure if it is the drone that sends this message back to the RC. I do not think so, or if it is interference directly with the RC as this is what is says (strong RC interference). As soon as it gets warmer and I can get out and fly again without freezing my fingers off, I will do a test about this, as I am very interested in finding out what it is that causes the interference. As I fly most of the time, now over 100 flights at the same place, I have always have this messages, but never had a problem in flying.
2022-2-4
Use props
dimondcrafts
lvl.2
United States

I’ve been getting this message flying my brand new mavic 3 classic with dji rc.
It would disconnect about 100 meters away and the transmission is terrible, pixelated and delayed. Good thing I had the drone in vlos. It might be switching to CE mode instead of FCC.
Have another dji rc from my mini 3. Will be testing tonight if the issue is with the remote.
2022-11-14
Use props
Charlie Antoine
lvl.1
Flight distance : 534104 ft
United States

dimondcrafts Posted at 2022-11-14 16:05
I’ve been getting this message flying my brand new mavic 3 classic with dji rc.
It would disconnect about 100 meters away and the transmission is terrible, pixelated and delayed. Good thing I had the drone in vlos. It might be switching to CE mode instead of FCC.
Have another dji rc from my mini 3. Will be testing tonight if the issue is with the remote.

Did you ever figure out your issue? I'm having the same problem with my Mavic 3 Classic and RC.
2023-1-1
Use props
djiuser_n9RobhARECJZ
lvl.3
Flight distance : 1133730 ft
Vietnam

DJI Stephen Posted at 2022-2-3 21:30
Hi there Javierz0509. Thank you for the reply and for this given update. Kindly please try to uninstall and reinstall the DJI Fly application from this DJI Link ( https://www.dji.com/downloads/djiapp/dji-fly ) to see if the issue will still persist? In addition, kindly please sync all of your flight records before uninstalling the DJI Fly application on your mobile device for you not to loose your previous flight information. If the issue persist kindly please try using a different recommended mobile device for us to be able to isolate the said issue. Thank you.

i am flying a dji mavic 3 drone with rc pro flying at a distance of 400m but suddenly lost gps and control wave on rc pro screen shows a message but luckily i still control and fly  rider safe, can you tell me is my gps signal broken?
DC854429-ED4C-4B06-8817-543736EDA4A6.jpeg
728C9F19-97B8-4CF4-910D-B2E3C34B2CC1.png
2023-1-1
Use props
Cascade_MT
lvl.3
Flight distance : 5514672 ft
  • >>>
Russia

djiuser_n9RobhARECJZ Posted at 1-1 23:40
i am flying a dji mavic 3 drone with rc pro flying at a distance of 400m but suddenly lost gps and control wave on rc pro screen shows a message but luckily i still control and fly  rider safe, can you tell me is my gps signal broken?

It looks like you flew under GPS jammer…
2023-1-2
Use props
djiuser_n9RobhARECJZ
lvl.3
Flight distance : 1133730 ft
Vietnam

Cascade_MT Posted at 1-2 00:01
It looks like you flew under GPS jammer…

yes maybe so.  Is there any possible way against the jammer?
2023-1-2
Use props
TonyPHX
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 11229610 ft
  • >>>
United States

djiuser_n9RobhARECJZ Posted at 1-2 09:59

If you attempt to work around a jammer you may be meeting some people you do not want to meet.  : )  Better to just take the hint.
2023-1-2
Use props
Cascade_MT
lvl.3
Flight distance : 5514672 ft
  • >>>
Russia

djiuser_n9RobhARECJZ Posted at 1-2 09:59

Only manual control + visual positioning.
After take off find any bright object near you and use it as a reference point while return to home..
Compensate drift manually.
2023-1-2
Use props
djiuser_uTuZYywEbhtT
lvl.2
Flight distance : 2002192 ft

Vietnam

djiuser_n9RobhARECJZ Posted at 2023-1-1 23:40
i am flying a dji mavic 3 drone with rc pro flying at a distance of 400m but suddenly lost gps and control wave on rc pro screen shows a message but luckily i still control and fly  rider safe, can you tell me is my gps signal broken?[Image]

Ở quận 1 HCM hay bị phá sóng lắm
1-21 08:28
Use props
djiuser_uTuZYywEbhtT
lvl.2
Flight distance : 2002192 ft

Vietnam

djiuser_n9RobhARECJZ Posted at 2023-1-1 23:40
i am flying a dji mavic 3 drone with rc pro flying at a distance of 400m but suddenly lost gps and control wave on rc pro screen shows a message but luckily i still control and fly  rider safe, can you tell me is my gps signal broken?[Image]

Ở quận 1 HCM hay bị phá sóng GPS lắm
1-21 08:31
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules