Cannot change iso Auto or not during dlog on air2s
2991 8 2022-2-3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_db5orNCpDWn3
lvl.1

Japan

Hi

After I updated fly app to 1.5.9, I cannot change iso auto or not during d log camera mode.  I am using air2s.
During normal  or hgl camera, I can change iso auto or not.

Is this a bug?

Thank you in advance.

Santa
2022-2-3
Use props
djiuser_db5orNCpDWn3
lvl.1

Japan

I would like to add,,, I am using apple os for fly 1.5.9.
2022-2-3
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there Santa. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Kindly please try to uninstall and reinstall the DJI Fly application from this DJI Link ( https://www.dji.com/downloads/djiapp/dji-fly ) to see if the issue will still persist? In addition, kindly please sync all of your flight records before uninstalling the DJI Fly application on your mobile device for you not to loose your previous flight information. If the issue persist kindly please try using a different recommended mobile device for us to be able to isolate the said issue. Thank you.
2022-2-3
Use props
djiuser_db5orNCpDWn3
lvl.1

Japan

DJI Stephen Posted at 2-3 18:55
Hello there Santa. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Kindly please try to uninstall and reinstall the DJI Fly application from this DJI Link ( https://www.dji.com/downloads/djiapp/dji-fly ) to see if the issue will still persist? In addition, kindly please sync all of your flight records before uninstalling the DJI Fly application on your mobile device for you not to loose your previous flight information. If the issue persist kindly please try using a different recommended mobile device for us to be able to isolate the said issue. Thank you.

Thank you for your support.

I uninstalled and reinstalled DJI Fly, but the problem still exists (I am using iPad mini).
So I installed DJI FLY on iPhone, but I have the same problem.

DJI FLy asked firmware update, but shows message like 'the firmware update failed'.  I tried the firmware update twice, but shows the failure message.But now when I click button to check firmware update, DJI Fly shows 'already updated to the latest'.  Confusing,,,.

So the impossibility of change of iso auto or not for D-log,  might be related to firmware update problem?

2022-2-5
Use props
YCI1
lvl.1
New Zealand

Same Issue here
2022-4-7
Use props
djiuser_AHN6ZxEGAB5s
New

United Kingdom

I am also having the same problem whith my Air 2s while using a Samsung Galaxy A50 for the DJI fly app.

Update: The work around for now is to change from D-Log to normal, set the ISO you want it to be locked at then change back to D-Log. A little annoying but at least it works while we wait for DJI to fix this in an update.

2022-4-12
Use props
AtomicK
lvl.1
United States

I have the same issue with my Android phone.
2022-4-23
Use props
Bydand88
lvl.1
Flight distance : 4826 ft
Georgia

I've the same issue and using the latest update and the  RC Pro controller.  
2022-5-25
Use props
djiuser_pL9PVfHQ37BV
lvl.2
Flight distance : 58419 ft
United States

DJI Stephen Posted at 2-3 18:55
Hello there Santa. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Kindly please try to uninstall and reinstall the DJI Fly application from this DJI Link ( https://www.dji.com/downloads/djiapp/dji-fly ) to see if the issue will still persist? In addition, kindly please sync all of your flight records before uninstalling the DJI Fly application on your mobile device for you not to loose your previous flight information. If the issue persist kindly please try using a different recommended mobile device for us to be able to isolate the said issue. Thank you.

This is a software bug that should be addressed. If you go into pro mode while d-log is set, it defaults to auto iso and it can not be toggled. If you go to HLG or Normal mode, you can now toggle Auto ISO on or off. If you toggle it off, you can then change back to D-LOG and it will be in iso select mode and allow you to change the iso. You can not toggle to auto iso in D-LOG. To do so, you need to switch to HLG or Normal recording change to auto iso and then back to D-LOG. This is super annoying and 100% software defined rather than capability defined as both auto iso and select ISO work in D-LOG. Please fix this
2022-12-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules