DJI Terra 3.3.0 Reconstruction Error
7444 11 2022-2-3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
AerialMD
lvl.2

United States

I attempted to run two of my previous mission for 3D reconstruction, 2D Ortho and both came back with a reconstruction error after upgrading to 3.3.0.  I switched back to the previous version and the reconstruction was completed successfully.  Is anyone else having this same issue?
2022-2-3
Use props
aeromax3000
New

Russia

Hello!
yes, i have this same issue to, version djii terra - 3.3.0   -   check your free space on OSdisk and cache terra, - has fixed problem in my case  
Reconstruction is process very slowly on 2d or 3d model  
GPU and CPU not used full.
on pc geforce 3070Ti and i9

2022-2-11
Use props
AerialMD
lvl.2

United States

I have

I believe this is what you are talking about regarding the OSdisk and cache terra.  I have plenty of space, the way I see it, but the 3.3.0 will not let me complete my larger projects.  The previous version works just fine.
2022-2-11
Use props
AerialMD
lvl.2

United States

I have

I believe this is what you are talking about regarding the OSdisk and cache terra.  I have plenty of space, the way I see it, but the 3.3.0 will not let me complete my larger projects.  The previous version works just fine.
2022-2-11
Use props
Gernot Baier
lvl.2
Flight distance : 156598 ft
Austria

Hello Aerial,

i think in the patch notes was stated that previous projects are not comparable to the new version - probably thats the reason it was not reconstructed succesfully.

Maybe you can try to start a new reconstruction project to make it work
2022-2-15
Use props
AerialMD
lvl.2

United States

Gernot Baier Posted at 2-15 05:34
Hello Aerial,

i think in the patch notes was stated that previous projects are not comparable to the new version - probably thats the reason it was not reconstructed succesfully.

Thanks for the reply, I need to communicate better what's going on.

1. I have all my models, I can see and do everything with the past models that I created.
2.  I can NOT create new 3D models of large projects, it errors out before completion.
3.  I CAN create the same model when I uninstall the new version and install the previous version of DJI Terra 3.1.4.  
4.  Conclusion:  Same computer, same everything, the only difference is the new version of the software.
5.  I have sent DJI my log file and it shows a crash during reconstruction with a code of 1.

I wanted to know if anyone else is experiencing the same thing with the new version so I can help them figure out what is going on.  This has been the best service I have ever received from DJI.  They are attempted to clone my devices used specifically the NVIDIA GPU, to see if they can recreate the error on their end.  The GPU is suspected of having an issue.  I have the new driver installed, it's a 2080ti Super.  
2022-2-15
Use props
djiuser_I8scNClVqLBh
lvl.2
Italy

Hi Aerial,

exately the same error, this update is a SHAME. Again another update that makes user losing their time to understand how to fix it. They inlcudes tons of bugs. I'm tired of being a bug tester at DJI. Please release new versions with the decency to test it.

I have at least three tickets a month open with DJI Terra, the manuals are ridiculous without complete instructions.

As always an update with more cons than improvements, well done DJI.

Just 2 other examples, Tell me if it is normal that you have to reprocess all over again if you decide to change the format of the output model or that the license disconnects if you insert an extra hard drive and you have to contact them to get it unlocked ????

And now the software is unable to process at least the 80% of the projects I have previously processed.

Fix all this or you can say goodbye to renewal as far as I'm concerned
2022-3-7
Use props
Javier Eugenio
New

Colombia

AerialMD Posted at 2-15 07:29
Thanks for the reply, I need to communicate better what's going on.

1. I have all my models, I can see and do everything with the past models that I created.

Hola, me sucede lo mismo... No se que hacer en ese caso...
Podrías ayudarme de que manera puedo darle solución a éste problema.
Muchas gracias, quedo atento.
2022-6-29
Use props
CropSprayer
lvl.3

Malawi

Hi

Below is a link which describes how to access the Terra log files and error codes for more detail on the underlying error, I hope this helps.
DJI Terra Error Code Guide

2022-7-8
Use props
djiuser_HY0wXcfJxr1K
New

Malaysia

I have reconstruction error issue. Refer to version 3.4.4 release note, I need tu upgrade my GPU and the problem solved. My reconstrution complete! Alhamdulillah
2022-7-27
Use props
AerialMD
lvl.2

United States

djiuser_I8scNClVqLBh Posted at 3-7 01:03
Hi Aerial,

exately the same error, this update is a SHAME. Again another update that makes user losing their time to understand how to fix it. They inlcudes tons of bugs. I'm tired of being a bug tester at DJI. Please release new versions with the decency to test it.

Sorry for the late response.  DJI solved this issue within a couple of weeks.  I sent them the information and the last update included the fixes that solved this issue for me.  
2022-7-27
Use props
AerialMD
lvl.2

United States

This issue was solved by DJI with an update, they sent me the update before it came out to test it. It was solved within a week after I sent them my data.
2022-7-27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules