2330 18 2022-2-3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_97JWxrkaS5NX
lvl.2
Flight distance : 58350 ft
Belgium

Hi,

It has been 2 days since my drone was dispatched from DJI after repair and according to DHL tracking, DHL have not received it.  Can you look into where the drone is?

Thanks.
Screenshot 2022-02-03 at 17.16.29.png
2022-2-3
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Hi there. We're very sorry to know about this. I was able to pull up your case using your DJI Forum account. We'll communicate with the team to take a look at this. In addition, I'll keep an eye on the situation. Thanks in advance for your patience.
2022-2-3
Use props
djiuser_97JWxrkaS5NX
lvl.2
Belgium

ok, thanks.
2022-2-3
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

You're most welcome. Should you need to contact us for any reason, please know that we are always here to help. Again, we appreciate your patience on the matter.
2022-2-3
Use props
djiuser_97JWxrkaS5NX
lvl.2
Belgium

Is there any news on this?
2022-2-4
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

djiuser_97JWxrkaS5NX Posted at 2-4 00:03
Is there any news on this?

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. I'm happy to inform you that, your parcel will be handed off to DHL today. Kindly check the progress, status using your DHL tracking number assigned. We hope you receive your package as soon as possible. Thank you again for your patience.
2022-2-4
Use props
djiuser_H5KUi9JpORdj
New

Nigeria

The Clearance process for this shipment is on-going with additional details required for clearance
2022-3-27
Use props
djiuser_H5KUi9JpORdj
New

Nigeria

This is tracking number I have problem with it I don't understand what they are saying
The clearance process will continue once the additional details are provided for clearance
2022-3-27
Use props
djiuser_H5KUi9JpORdj
New

Nigeria

Answer me please
2022-3-27
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

djiuser_H5KUi9JpORdj Posted at 3-27 08:23
The Clearance process for this shipment is on-going with additional details required for clearance

Hi there, we are sorry for any inconvenience caused. May I know if it is about your order or service case? Please tell us the reference number, we will try to help.
2022-3-27
Use props
Sparsh Gupta1
lvl.1

Ireland

What a ... show dji has been, I ordered my drone 10 days ago. It hasn’t even been shipped yet and the online chat support says he doesn’t know anything about it and a member of a the relevant team will contact me in 2 days. Its been more than that. Utterly ridiculous by DJI. I ordered my first drone ever and received the worst ever delivery/customer/tracking service.

0/10 for dji. Useless
2022-5-25
Use props
Sparsh Gupta1
lvl.1

Ireland

I need an answer on this. I cannot be knocking doors after paying such a high a amour for a mediocre service
2022-5-25
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Sparsh Gupta1 Posted at 5-25 23:56
What a ... show dji has been, I ordered my drone 10 days ago. It hasn’t even been shipped yet and the online chat support says he doesn’t know anything about it and a member of a the relevant team will contact me in 2 days. Its been more than that. Utterly ridiculous by DJI. I ordered my first drone ever and received the worst ever delivery/customer/tracking service.

0/10 for dji. Useless

Hello, there. Exceedingly sorry for the inconvenience. We have checked your order number and please kindly note that our team has pushed your order and will ship ASAP. Since the release of the new product, there are a large number of orders needing processing which might lead to all the orders late shipping. We have also forwarded your concerns to our team. Please rest assured we will try our best to help you out. Thanks for your understanding and support.
2022-5-26
Use props
Sparsh Gupta1
lvl.1

Ireland

DJI Thor Posted at 5-26 01:48
Hello, there. Exceedingly sorry for the inconvenience. We have checked your order number and please kindly note that our team has pushed your order and will ship ASAP. Since the release of the new product, there are a large number of orders needing processing which might lead to all the orders late shipping. We have also forwarded your concerns to our team. Please rest assured we will try our best to help you out. Thanks for your understanding and support.
Your team sent me an email. They sent the email of someone else’s order. With someone else’s name and someone else’s order number and tracking link. So now DJI is not only not replying to me about my specific order and delivery. They are breaking GDPR and data protection rules by sending someone else’s order details to me, and literally no information regarding my order whatsoever. I have been complaining and trying to chat since more than a week now and i got no response. And today’s email that was sent to me was for a different order number for a different person with a different name. Wow.

Look at the screenshot below, my name is Sparsh not Lourenco and that’s not my order number. This email has the tracking details of that person’s order as well. NO RESPECT FOR CUSTOMER PRIVACY and NO RESPECT FOR Data protection. Plus no information regarding my order yet. I mean this is really out of the world issue we are facing.
2022-5-26
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Sparsh Gupta1 Posted at 5-26 08:14
Your team sent me an email. They sent the email of someone else’s order. With someone else’s name and someone else’s order number and tracking link. So now DJI is not only not replying to me about my specific order and delivery. They are breaking GDPR and data protection rules by sending someone else’s order details to me, and literally no information regarding my order whatsoever. I have been complaining and trying to chat since more than a week now and i got no response. And today’s email that was sent to me was for a different order number for a different person with a different name. Wow.

Look at the screenshot below, my name is Sparsh not Lourenco and that’s not my order number. This email has the tracking details of that person’s order as well. NO RESPECT FOR CUSTOMER PRIVACY and NO RESPECT FOR Data protection. Plus no information regarding my order yet. I mean this is really out of the world issue we are facing.

We are deeply sorry for the late shipping, we have asked the relevant team to ship out your package as soon as possible. As for the email issue, I sent you a PM to check more details, please check it.
2022-5-26
Use props
Sparsh Gupta1
lvl.1

Ireland

DJI Mindy Posted at 5-26 19:12
We are deeply sorry for the late shipping, we have asked the relevant team to ship out your package as soon as possible. As for the email issue, I sent you a PM to check more details, please check it.

There us no message on PM, why are you guys just lying now?
2022-5-26
Use props
Sparsh Gupta1
lvl.1

Ireland

Sparsh Gupta1 Posted at 5-26 21:23
There us no message on PM, why are you guys just lying now?

I am done with your nonsense, i need a detailed reply of MY order and not someone else’s order on email NOW. Where is it, how much time will it take? What is the issue? Will it ever be delivered or is is this just a fraud racket?
2022-5-26
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Sparsh Gupta1 Posted at 5-26 21:27
I am done with your nonsense, i need a detailed reply of MY order and not someone else’s order on email NOW. Where is it, how much time will it take? What is the issue? Will it ever be delivered or is is this just a fraud racket?

Sorry for the confusion caused. Could you please click on this button and check the PM I sent to you?
2022-5-26
Use props
shakirfateh
New

Netherlands

You should visit VRL tracking company
2022-6-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules