Help with Ronin SC
963 1 2022-2-3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Danny Clapp
New
United States

Hi, I am new to camera stabilizers and gimbals, but I recently bought the Ronin SC to use with my Canon SLR.  I have balanced it well and run all the automations to make sure it is balanced.  But it seems that when I use the camera the pan seem to not be smooth.  When I walk straight it seems to go back and forth.  And even when I pan to left or right, its not sooth.  Is there somewhere you can point me to see what I am doing wrong?  Thank you.  
2022-2-3
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Hello, there. Sorry for your inconvenience. Please perform the troubleshooting steps below first:
1.  Balance the Ronin-S. You may refer to the tutorials:
2. Ensure that the knobs on the gimbal are tightened. Check whether the connectors are obstructed by foreign objects.
3. Auto Tune: Go to the Ronin app and enter Auto Tune. There are three tuning aggressiveness profiles so you can adjust the stiffness value: High, Mid, and Low.
After Auto Tune, you can see a detailed motor diagnosis at the bottom of the page. If the gimbal is properly balanced, the power value of the motors should be in the range of ±5. If the power consumption on a particular axis constantly goes beyond the range, balance the gimbal again.
4. Mounting lens support: It is recommended that the user mount the lens support if you haven’t done so.

2022-2-3
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules