Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
No encuentro los QuickShots en mi MAvic Mini en .1.5.9
3709 11 2022-2-3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Torrico
lvl.1
Spain

Buenas

Donde están los QuickShots en mi MAvic Mini ?
Lo he actualizado a la versión 1.5.9. Y no aparecen.

2022-2-3
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there Torrico. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. May we please know what is the model of the mobile device that you rea using please and kindly please try to uninstall and reinstall the DJI Fly application from this DJI Link ( https://www.dji.com/downloads/djiapp/dji-fly ) to see if the issue will still persist? In addition, kindly please sync all of your flight records before uninstalling the DJI Fly application on your mobile device for you not to loose your previous flight information. If the issue persist kindly please try using a different recommended mobile device for us to be able to isolate the said issue. Thank you.
2022-2-3
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble that this has caused. Can you please confirm what mobile device are you using? In this case, kindly please restart your mobile device to see if the issue occurs, if yes, kindly please uninstall and reinstall the DJI Fly application then check on the selection if you now have the Quickshot menu. Please refer to the images below on how to access the Quickshot menu. Hope this helps and kindly please keep us posted for us to help you further. Thank you for your valued support.

2022-2-3
Use props
djiuser_g3ufSL76XkMI
New
Flight distance : 27152 ft

Chile

Hola, reciban un cordial saludo, también tengo el mismo problema, tengo la versión 1.5.9 y tampoco tengo los Quickshot, la desintale y volví a instalar la aplicación, reinicie mi móvil, hago lo mismo que están en la imagenes de explicación pero solo se cambia de foto a video y reviso todas las opciones  y nada no tengo los vuelos inteligentes, también tengo un mavic mini y ya no sebque puede ser.... creo que estos modos los han quitado para este modelo? Espero puedan responder pronto.... desde ya muchas gracias...
2022-2-9
Use props
djiuser_g3ufSL76XkMI
New
Flight distance : 27152 ft

Chile

Hello, receive a cordial greeting, I also have the same problem, I have version 1.5.9 and I don't have the Quickshots either, I uninstalled it and reinstalled the application, restart my mobile, I do the same as in the explanation images but only it changes from photo to video and I check all the options and nothing I don't have intelligent flights, I also have a mavic mini and I don't know what it can be.... I think these modes have been removed for this model? I hope you can answer soon .... thank you very much in advance ...
2022-2-9
Use props
djiuser_MT2HwcXd8BDP
New
Flight distance : 7766 ft

Argentina

Buenos días yo tengo un problema que cuando quiero usar el quickshots que dice que no se puede por falta de satélites o algo haci pero la app fly me dice 13 satélites conectado y mi mini 1, vuela perfectamente solo no me deja usar el quick gracias por su tiempo espero una respuesta para solucionarlo muchas gracias
2023-1-17
Use props
djiuser_MT2HwcXd8BDP
New
Flight distance : 7766 ft

Argentina

Buenos días yo tengo un problema que cuando quiero usar el quickshots que dice que no se puede por. falta de satélites o algo haci pero la app fly me dice 13 satélites conectado y mi mini 1, vuela perfectamente solo no me deja usar el quick gracias por su tiempo espero una respuesta para solucionarlo muchas gracias
2023-1-17
Use props
Torrico
lvl.1
Spain

djiuser_MT2HwcXd8BDP Posted at 1-17 10:11
Buenos días yo tengo un problema que cuando quiero usar el quickshots que dice que no se puede por. falta de satélites o algo haci pero la app fly me dice 13 satélites conectado y mi mini 1, vuela perfectamente solo no me deja usar el quick gracias por su tiempo espero una respuesta para solucionarlo muchas gracias

Ahora me pasa lo mismo
2023-5-20
Use props
Waldo Cruz Peralta
New

Dominican Republic

Good morning, I have a problem that when I want to use the quickshots it says that it cannot be done. lack of satellites or something, but the fly app tells me 13 satellites are connected and my mini 1 flies perfectly, it just won't let me use the quick, thanks for your time, I'm waiting for an answer to fix it, thank you very much.
2023-8-1
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Waldo Cruz Peralta Posted at 8-1 08:35
Good morning, I have a problem that when I want to use the quickshots it says that it cannot be done. lack of satellites or something, but the fly app tells me 13 satellites are connected and my mini 1 flies perfectly, it just won't let me use the quick, thanks for your time, I'm waiting for an answer to fix it, thank you very much.

Hi there, Waldo. Please make sure you're using the latest version of the DJI Fly app or try reinstalling it. (Please use this link: Mavic Mini - Download Centers)
1. For drones without internal storage, check whether a microSD card has been inserted.
--> If the storage is insufficient, QuickShots cannot be used (The QuickShots button is invisible). We recommend mounting a microSD card.
2. Check whether the flight mode/remote controller mode is P mode and whether the signal is strong.
--> If the aircraft has entered the ATTI mode or another mode, the QuickShots function cannot be used. We recommend switching the remote controller back to P mode and ensuring that the signal is strong.
3. Check whether the vertical takeoff height is over 2 m.
--> The QuickShots is not available if the takeoff altitude is lower than 2 m. Please fly the aircraft above 2 m before using QuickShots.
4. Check whether you have selected the target and tapped Start.
--> If the target is not selected or the Start button is not tapped, QuickShots cannot be triggered.
5. Check whether the lighting conditions are good and whether there are obstacles around the subject.
--> If the light is insufficient or there are obstacles around, there might be a calculation error due to the visual element of the target distance. As such, the DJI Fly app will not be able to stitch Quickshots videos. When the light is sufficient and there are no obstacles around the target, keep an ample flight distance to prevent the influence of visual elements.
6. Check whether the mobile phone is compatible with the DJI Fly app. (Please use this link: Mavic Mini - Download Centers Under DJI Fly App hover your cursor to "Supported Devices" to see the compatible devices list.)
--> If the device is incompatible, QuickShots might not be used. If a compatible device is used, recommend to synchronize data and reinstall the app. If the issue persists, please proceed to step 7.
7. Refresh the aircraft firmware version and see if it is valid.Please don't hesitate to reply back so we can assist you further. Have a great day ahead.
2023-8-2
Use props
djiuser_JFw0jPzdqsLk
New

Dominican Republic

DJI Tony Posted at 8-2 04:00
Hi there, Waldo. Please make sure you're using the latest version of the DJI Fly app or try reinstalling it. (Please use this link: Mavic Mini - Download Centers)
1. For drones without internal storage, check whether a microSD card has been inserted.
--> If the storage is insufficient, QuickShots cannot be used (The QuickShots button is invisible). We recommend mounting a microSD card.

Hi there, Waldo. Please make sure you're using the latest version of the DJI Fly app or try reinstalling it. (Please use this link: Mavic Mini - Download Centers) DONE
--> If the storage is insufficient, QuickShots cannot be used (The QuickShots button is invisible). We recommend mounting a microSD card. SD Card insert compatible
2. Check whether the flight mode/remote controller mode is P mode and whether the signal is strong.
--> If the aircraft has entered the ATTI mode or another mode, the QuickShots function cannot be used. We recommend switching the remote controller back to P mode and ensuring that the signal is strong. Always P mode
3. Check whether the vertical takeoff height is over 2 m.
--> The QuickShots is not available if the takeoff altitude is lower than 2 m. Please fly the aircraft above 2 m before using QuickShots. DONE
4. Check whether you have selected the target and tapped Start.
--> If the target is not selected or the Start button is not tapped, QuickShots cannot be triggered. enough satellite so never let me use
5. Check whether the lighting conditions are good and whether there are obstacles around the subject.
--> If the light is insufficient or there are obstacles around, there might be a calculation error due to the visual element of the target distance. As such, the DJI Fly app will not be able to stitch Quickshots videos. When the light is sufficient and there are no obstacles around the target, keep an ample flight distance to prevent the influence of visual elements. Outside in Dominican Republic very sunny
6. Check whether the mobile phone is compatible with the DJI Fly app. (Please use this link: Mavic Mini - Download Centers Under DJI Fly App hover your cursor to "Supported Devices" to see the compatible devices list.) Samsung S21
--> If the device is incompatible, QuickShots might not be used. If a compatible device is used, recommend to synchronize data and reinstall the app. If the issue persists, please proceed to step 7.
7. Refresh the aircraft firmware version and see if it is valid.Please don't hesitate to reply back so we can assist you further. Have a great day ahead. DONE
2023-8-3
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

djiuser_JFw0jPzdqsLk Posted at 8-3 16:12
Hi there, Waldo. Please make sure you're using the latest version of the DJI Fly app or try reinstalling it. (Please use this link: Mavic Mini - Download Centers) DONE
--> If the storage is insufficient, QuickShots cannot be used (The QuickShots button is invisible). We recommend mounting a microSD card. SD Card insert compatible

Hi there. Sorry for the inconvenience. We will get this referred to our relevant team. I will send you a DM. please kindly check your inbox. Have a great day ahead.
2023-8-3
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules