Ronin SC shaky footage despite using hoverboard...
972 1 2022-2-3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
VIRTOS
New

Germany

Hey there,
Today I used the Ronin SC with my Sony Alpha 7 iii. to get better stabilisation I was standing on my Hoverboard. Now I was reviewing the footage and it was really shaky. what could the issue be?
Balance was three times excellent, battery half full, Motor power was automatically adjusted, latest firmware.

If y'all could help that would be awesome because I don't know what I can do, I have this problem since I bought it 3 months ago.

Here is one clip of the footage (really shaky after 0:28) : https://youtu.be/EGcjKqGCkXU

Thank you all in advance
2022-2-3
Use props
HoverboardGuide
New

Pakistan

Several factors could contribute to shaky footage on your Ronin SC while using it on a Hoverboard. Check the surface conditions, recalibrate the gimbal, review gimbal settings in the app, and ensure proper follow focus calibration.

The inherent instability of a hoverboard might impact stability; consider additional stabilization tools. Confirm both your camera and Ronin SC have the latest firmware updates. If issues persist, explore post-processing stabilization in video editing software. For specific assistance, reaching out to DJI's customer support or community forums is recommended. For more information visit Best Hoverboard Guide
1-6 05:13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules