3784 6 2022-2-3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans2ed9bb23
lvl.3
Flight distance : 347415 ft
  • >>>
United States

I'd like to ask DJI to bring compatibility to the RC Pro with the DJI FPV goggles.
Since the RC Pro is now compatible with Occusync 3 in the Air 2S, would love to have the DJI FPV goggles compatible as well.

I previously owned the DJI (white) goggles and the FPV version.

In the white goggles, I needed focus fixers to get a sharp image, on the FPV goggles, image was so sharp I needed no focus fixers.
2022-2-3
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. I will take this as suggestion of yours and will forward it to our designated team for attention. After the evaluation of the engineers, significant suggestions or requests will be implemented via the firmware update, app update, etc. For any updates, please stay tuned to the latest news on our DJI official website at www.dji.com, Thank you for your valued support.
2022-2-3
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

+1 great idea.
2022-2-4
Use props
bjr981s
Second Officer
Flight distance : 139698 ft
  • >>>
Australia

Don't confuse the Occusync version numbers. The O1 O2 and O3. They are marketing numbers not technology numbers. The FPV drone uses a low latency transmission system that is not compatible with anything else.
2022-2-5
Use props
dojieldienvehotmail.com
lvl.1

United States

Will the rcpro be made compatible with the Mavic Mini 3 Pro? And sold as a bundle?

Thank you.
2022-5-12
Use props
frankymusik
First Officer
Flight distance : 27841053 ft
  • >>>
Germany

dojieldienvehotmail.com Posted at 5-12 00:53
Can I connect glyph goggles to the rcpro as a second monitor?
Will the rcpro be made compatible with the Mavic Mini 3 Pro? And sold as a bundle?

There is a RC Pro forum too!
2022-5-12
Use props
CondorFPV
lvl.1
United States

I totally agree with this. We need to have the Goggles 2 work with RC Pro and Air2s drones. DJI has been releasing so many different controllers. I would think the RC Pro being the most expensive, would be compatible.
2022-10-11
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules