DJI Mavic Air Remove control alternative
950 1 2022-2-4
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
theacemonkey
lvl.1
Netherlands

Hi,

My remote broke down after one charge and I still haven't got it repair just because the whole service / repair process from DJI is so time consuming and expensive.
My iPhone 13 Pro doesn't really fit the RC and I refuse to spend any money on a terrible designed remote controller that doesn't even work well with my current smart phone.
Preferable I'd like to spend some money on an alternative controller that fits my smartphone properly and does not have a poorly designed charge port.
DJI service has been terrible so far and i'm unable to find an alternative controller that works with a gen 1 Mavic Air.
Real shame as I'm quite satisfied with the actual drone, but using it without a controller make it almost worthless as the range is terrible without it.

Does anyone know of an alternative remote controller for the DJI Mavic Air (gen 1) that fits an Iphone 13 Pro without the poorly designed USB charging port?
I'd be eternally gratefull!

2022-2-4
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, theacemonkey. Sorry to hear about this. Since your remote controller is broken, we recommend you send it back to repair. Here is the link: https://repair.dji.com/repair/index
We will do our best to help this out. Sorry again for the unpleasant experience caused.
2022-2-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules