DJI FPV - Android App can no longer connect to the drone
396 1 2022-2-4
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
kegsbdry
lvl.1
United States

Unboxed my DJI FPV, connected everything up as the video showed (in the app).

Saw the DJI Android app connected to the drone, saw the camera feed through my phone (and the goggles).  Ran the update, now the DJI Android app fails to connect to the drone.  I've tried 4 different cables (between the goggles and my OnePlus 7Pro Android phone) but nothing is getting it to connect anymore.  

Everything else is connected but not seeing it through my phone (like it did when it first got connected).

I keep reading people are setting the goggles wrong.  Here is what I'm doing...
Right side of goggles (power connection out of the goggles, connect to the battery (fully charged)).
Left side of goggoles (USB-C adapter out of the goggles, USB cord back to my Android phone (which is connected as a USB-C)).

I've cleared the cache, deleted the data, reinstalled the lastest version of the apk from DJI website, no dice!

Can anyone please help?
2022-2-4
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there kegsbdry. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Kindly please try to uninstall and reinstall the DJI Fly application from this DJI Link ( https://www.dji.com/downloads/djiapp/dji-fly ) to see if the issue will still persist? In addition, kindly please sync all of your flight records before uninstalling the DJI Fly application on your mobile device for you not to loose your previous flight information. If the issue persist kindly please try using a different recommended mobile device for us to be able to isolate the said issue. Thank you.
2022-2-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules