Fly app clear cache
3004 2 2022-2-4
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
virtual
Second Officer
Flight distance : 4897142 ft
Czechia

Do You clear Fly app cache? I have 700 MB in app gallery, over 300 MB of firmware data and nearly 1,5 GB of flight records that can be cleared in Fly app cache settings.
As I suffer with shutter lag I'm looking for every app optimization possible prior to reinstalling the app. I save my flight records on computer BTW...

2022-2-4
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble. Can you please confirm what mobile device are you using? Are you using Android or iOS mobile device? Before you perform clear cache, kindly please make sure that you sync/backup all your files then check if the issue persists. If yes, you may reinstall the to see if that helps. Please keep us posted. Thank you.
2022-2-4
Use props
virtual
Second Officer
Flight distance : 4897142 ft
Czechia

Thank You Paladin for the answer. I use Sony Android 11 phone, Snapdragon 865 with 8GB RAM.
Clear Album Data (796,5 MB) sais that pictures are not deleted from phone's gallery, is it correct?
I guess I don't need Firmware Package (352 MB) when everything is updated, right?
Large DAT files used to be deleted so what data are in Aircraft Flight Record Cache (1474,7 MB)? TXT log files (I have aprox 200 flights) are not that large...

2022-2-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules