Unable to connect my new drone to my account
681 4 2022-2-5
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Tomraider
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1478783 ft
Norway

I have just bought myself a secondhand DJI FPV drone.
I am not able to connect it to my DJI account.
If I connect my drone to my iPhone it will appear in my profile under Device management, but as soon as I disconnect the FPV  it will disappear and only my DJI Mini 2 drone will be shown. How can I get both drones to show in the app?

For the mini 2 I have the option to “Remove device from my account”.  As I said the FPV is not shown, like it is not in my account. What do I do wrong?

Anybody with the same problem?
F4CF620D-B1E4-49DE-8327-5A2E7BF48A92.png
2022-2-5
Use props
Ranger7777
lvl.3
Flight distance : 152782 ft
United States

Yes, everyone!  I have the same issue.   A bought new Mini 2 and a used FPV.  The answer is "That is just how it is"  No fix!  However, if the FPV has DJI Refresh active it is based on the drone serial number, not the owner so you can renew without having it on your account.  Like everyone else I would really like DJI to fix this.
2022-2-5
Use props
Tomraider
lvl.1
Norway

Hello! Hello, DJI?!
2022-2-6
Use props
Sempaidavid
lvl.1
Flight distance : 545853 ft
United States

I called DJI about this last week and they said that is normal. They said binding to your account is only necessary for fly-away coverage and the FPV doesn't offer it. They assured me that what you are describing is normal.
2022-2-14
Use props
Tomraider
lvl.1
Norway

Sempaidavid Posted at 2-14 13:07
I called DJI about this last week and they said that is normal. They said binding to your account is only necessary for fly-away coverage and the FPV doesn't offer it. They assured me that what you are describing is normal.

Thank you very much!
2022-2-14
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules