3236 0 2022-2-5
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
andrey_ru
lvl.2
Flight distance : 21546096 ft
  • >>>
Russia

Hi DJI and forum members! My name is Andrey and I'm from Russia!
I do commercial photography, in particular time lapses.
I noticed the following shortcomings when using the camera in this mode, and I suggest you take a look.

1. Shooting Video+Photo
I would like to work with the material myself, and I do not want to save the video time-lapse. However, the application leaves me no such choice.
photo_2022-02-05_13-28-54.jpg

Leave the option to shoot only photos, this is necessary for professionals who do post-processing on a computer and want to save device memory.

2. Saving original timelapse images in 16:9 format
photo_2022-02-05_13-28-51.jpg

I consider this a big drawback, since I would like to work with an image that uses the aspect ratio of the sensor (4:3). for processing and cropping as I require.

3. While shooting a long time-lapse, I can not connect to the camera via Wi-Fi
Unfortunately, when shooting a 3-hour time-lapse, I was unable to connect to the camera to verify the current shooting status. The camera continued to record the time-lapse, but if the camera was fixed in a hard-to-reach place, checking the recording status and changing the parameters would be a problem.
In order to prevent overheating of the camera, I suggest turning off previews on the phone and camera while shooting time-lapse. I am satisfied with such a compromise, which will allow the wifi module to work constantly, to connect to the camera and receive information about the recording status / the number of photos taken and the remaining memory.

also I do not know if the camera can automatically switch from internal memory to external and vice versa. But I consider it a useful solution when shooting long time-lapse videos.

I hope that you will pay attention to these shortcomings and make the product better!

action_2_my.jpg
2022-2-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules