Mini 2 not connecting to phone as it keeps trying to charge.
2056 10 2022-2-5
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
ibloor77
lvl.1
United Kingdom

Hi. I have just started usung a Samsung Galaxy A52s 5g. I have installed the DJI app and this seems ok. However whenever i plug the phone into the drone handset, it will not connect to the app as it starts charging and then stops straight away and the keeps repeating this cycle. Any ideas please.
2022-2-5
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Have you tried a different cable.  the controller on android will always charge the phone.
2022-2-6
Use props
ibloor77
lvl.1
United Kingdom

DAFlys Posted at 2-6 02:04
Have you tried a different cable.  the controller on android will always charge the phone.

Thanks. I will do, however this worked fine with a Galaxy S20 ultra.
2022-2-6
Use props
fansdf9efca1
lvl.1
United Kingdom

ibloor77 Posted at 2-6 03:25
Thanks. I will do, however this worked fine with a Galaxy S20 ultra.

Hi. Tried a different cable, no better. App says "RC not connected to mobile device" and battery level notification pops up on phone every 10 seconds?
2022-2-6
Use props
fansdf9efca1
lvl.1
United Kingdom

2022-2-6
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there ibloor77. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Upon checking the said mobile devices ( Samsung Galaxy A52S ) that you are using on the DJI Fly application. I am sorry to say that the said mobile devices are not recommended for the said DJI application. DJI would suggest using a recommended mobile device for the DJI Fly application for compatibility and reliability purposes. There is a possibility that the Samsung Galaxy A52S will be able to work on the DJI Fly application. But however, since it's not yet optimized with the said application we cannot guaranteed if it will work all the time and if it will be able to run all the functions of the DJI Fly application while using it. For reference, I will post a link where in you can check the recommended mobile devices for the DJI Fly application ( https://www.dji.com/downloads/djiapp/dji-fly ). Thank you.
2022-2-6
Use props
Alexander_tje
New
Flight distance : 390958 ft
Belgium

Hi! It used to work but now  I have the same problem. I am using samsung S10+. I tried different cables and still same problem. I also tried on Iphone en works fine.  I like to S10+ again.!
2022-3-20
Use props
Alexander_tje
New
Flight distance : 390958 ft
Belgium

Hi! It used to work but now  I have the same problem. I am using samsung S10+. I tried different cables and still same problem. I also tried on Iphone en works fine.  I like to S10+ again.!
2022-3-21
Use props
Zbigniew6
lvl.1

United States

I have the same problem with my galaxy s10. Any solution? I have already tried several cables and always is the same situation.
2022-10-25
Use props
Zbigniew6
lvl.1

United States

I have already contacted DJI support, I have provided them with logs and the video of the situation, and I have been advised of this:

"We apologize for any delay. Upon checking, according to the video, it appears to be the connection between the USB cable and the hardware of the mobile phone. It is recommended to try to remove the protective case of the mobile phone, or to see if there are other remote controls that can be connected normally. If possible, we can arrange for a replacement"

I have no comment.

It seems to me that some RCs, for some reason are not providing enough power to charge a phone; some phones are more sensitive to it, and phones are getting crazy.

I have spent so much time trying to resolve this problem and still cannot fly my drone even though DJI fly supports Samsung galaxy s10
2022-10-25
Use props
ro_walker
First Officer
Brazil

very frustrating.
2022-10-30
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules