problems disconnection samsung m52
1358 5 2022-2-7
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
joselee
lvl.1
Flight distance : 48484 ft
Spain

good morning, I have a mavic mini 2, I have changed my phone to a samsung m52, now it updates the point of origin rpo, it always disconnects from the arenovave. It also happens when you start doing any quickshot, it disconnects and it's almost impossible to do any quiskshot. The same thing happened to someone in a terminal... I have the latest version 1.5.9 installed, but I have tried in other versions and the same thing happens to me
2022-2-7
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there joselee. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Kindly please try to uninstall and reinstall the DJI Fly application from this DJI Link ( https://www.dji.com/downloads/djiapp/dji-fly ) to see if the issue will still persist? In addition, kindly please sync all of your flight records before uninstalling the DJI Fly application on your mobile device for you not to loose your previous flight information. If the issue persist kindly please try using a different recommended mobile device for us to be able to isolate the said issue. Thank you.

2022-2-7
Use props
joselee
lvl.1
Spain

DJI Stephen Posted at 2-7 02:06
Hello there joselee. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Kindly please try to uninstall and reinstall the DJI Fly application from this DJI Link ( https://www.dji.com/downloads/djiapp/dji-fly ) to see if the issue will still persist? In addition, kindly please sync all of your flight records before uninstalling the DJI Fly application on your mobile device for you not to loose your previous flight information. If the issue persist kindly please try using a different recommended mobile device for us to be able to isolate the said issue. Thank you.

[view_image]

good morning, thanks for answering, I have uninstalled and reinstalled dji fly,
but the problem persists, if it helps you, I have noticed that it is interrupted whenever the application speaks, example when updating the point of origin the application speaks, when the quiskshot starts it also speaks, I have uploaded it to more than 120 meters , and again the application speaks saying you have passed the limit, because it also disconnects here, when the application speaks....
2022-2-7
Use props
joselee
lvl.1
Spain

joselee Posted at 2-7 02:31
but the problem persists, if it helps you, I have noticed that it is interrupted whenever the application speaks, example when updating the point of origin the application speaks, when the quiskshot starts it also speaks, I have uploaded it to more than 120 meters , and again the application speaks saying you have passed the limit, because it also disconnects here, when the application speaks....

I just tried a samsung tablet with other devices, and if it works correctly, it is clear the problem is the samsung m52 terminal
2022-2-7
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

joselee Posted at 2-7 02:31

Hi there joselee. Thank you for the reply and for these information that you have given. Kindly please try using a different recommended mobile device to see if the issue will persist. Kindly please refer to the list of recommended mobile device for the DJI Fly application above on post #2. Thank you.
2022-2-8
Use props
joselee
lvl.1
Spain

DJI Stephen Posted at 2-8 21:45
Hi there joselee. Thank you for the reply and for these information that you have given. Kindly please try using a different recommended mobile device to see if the issue will persist. Kindly please refer to the list of recommended mobile device for the DJI Fly application above on post #2. Thank you.

good morning, I don't have another phone right now, I just bought this samsung m52g it cost me 400 euros, I'm going to buy another phone, I'd better sell the drone, thanks and I'll buy another brand with less compatibility problems,
Thank you
2022-2-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules