Brand new combo charging problem already
828 3 2022-2-7
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Rockbyter
lvl.4
Flight distance : 194472 ft
United Kingdom

Hi, first time charging all three batteries, first two no problem, last battery just continued to charge with all 4 lights running up and down for over 2 hours with no change.  Turned the hub off and powered up again and then said all fully charged!  Any ideas about this please?  Just arrived this morning so is straight out of the box.

thanks in advance.
2022-2-7
Use props
Rockbyter
lvl.4
United Kingdom

Update: Remote did same thing, All 4 lights continually running for 2 hours, disconnected and said fully charged.
2022-2-7
Use props
Rockbyter
lvl.4
United Kingdom

OK answer my own question seems I was just too quick.  Used the offending battery in AC down to 30%, put it on charge when cooled and it went through the correct charging cycle then reverted back to the 4 lights running.  Left it and it seems to have sorted itself, maybe just balancing the cells.  Did same with controller, just left it for a while and it eventually turned all lights off and good to go.
2022-2-7
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there Rockbyter. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused before and it is great to know that you were able to rectify the said issue and for giving out how you have fixed the said issue. Again, thank you for your support and keep flying.
2022-2-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules