DJI App crashes
1589 5 2022-2-7
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
SHRED
lvl.2
Flight distance : 144278 ft
United States

I haven't launched my M2P in a long time.

Unfortunately the app won't start up. It crashes.

Any fixes.

Latest DJI App from the Google store.
Samsung Galaxy S21 with Android 12.

Thanks
2022-2-7
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there SHRED. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Kindly please try using a different recommended mobile device to see if the issue will still persist. Upon checking the said mobile device ( Samsung Galaxy S21) that your are using on the DJI Go 4 application. I am sorry to say that the said mobile device is not recommended for the said DJI application. DJI would suggest using a recommended mobile device for the DJI Go 4  application for compatibility and reliability purposes. There is a possibility that the Samsung Galaxy S21 will be able to work on the DJI Go 4 application. But however, since it's not yet optimized with the said DJI application we can not guaranteed if it will work all the time and if it will be able to run all the functions of the DJI Go 4 application while using it. For reference I will post a DJI link  where in you can find the recommended mobile device for the DJI Go 4 Application ( https://www.dji.com/downloads/djiapp/dji-go-4 ) . Thank you.
2022-2-7
Use props
SHRED
lvl.2
Flight distance : 144278 ft
United States

DJI Stephen Posted at 2-7 20:35
Hello there SHRED. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Kindly please try using a different recommended mobile device to see if the issue will still persist. Upon checking the said mobile device ( Samsung Galaxy S21) that your are using on the DJI Go 4 application. I am sorry to say that the said mobile device is not recommended for the said DJI application. DJI would suggest using a recommended mobile device for the DJI Go 4  application for compatibility and reliability purposes. There is a possibility that the Samsung Galaxy S21 will be able to work on the DJI Go 4 application. But however, since it's not yet optimized with the said DJI application we can not guaranteed if it will work all the time and if it will be able to run all the functions of the DJI Go 4 application while using it. For reference I will post a DJI link  where in you can find the recommended mobile device for the DJI Go 4 Application ( https://www.dji.com/downloads/djiapp/dji-go-4 ) . Thank you.

I deleted the app and went to the DJI site, downloaded the APK install file, installed it, and all good now.
2022-2-7
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hi there SHRED. Thank you for the reply and it is great to know that after reinstalling the DJI Go 4 application the issue has been resolve. If you have any other inquiries and concerns with DJI. Please feel free to post it here at DJI Forum. We are all here to assist you. Thank you.
2022-2-8
Use props
Eitan
lvl.1
Flight distance : 107343 ft
Israel

The app dji go 4 crashing again on my samsung tab 7s plus
And download from dji site not working to fix it
2022-5-28
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now