Package lost
3343 25 2022-2-7
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_2eR
lvl.1
Australia

Hello, so I'm only posting here as a "last resort". I sent in my mavic 3 for repair/replacement using the label provided by dji and it has been over a month now and it hasnt arrived. I've contacted online support mutiple times now and every time they've told me they're still investigating and will update me within 48 hours but they never do. At this point it is obvious that the parcel I sent has been lost, so dji it's up to you to send me a replacement .  My case number is  CAS-7990290-N5J8L7 . Thanks for your help
2022-2-7
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi there, we are sorry for the inconvenience caused. We will forward this issue to the corresponding team for further check. If there is any progress, we will keep you updated, please rest assured.
2022-2-7
Use props
SupBro
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1454193 ft
  • >>>
United States

This has also happened to me, their shipping department will investigate the whereabouts of the package, i.e. contact the carrier and you to get as much detail as possible, from there someone will either file a claim with the carrier for the cost or DJI will send you a replacement. They will resolve this, however it is PAINFULLY slow (as anything with their 'customer' support) Just be patient and keep asking.
2022-2-13
Use props
djiuser_2eR
lvl.1
Australia

SupBro Posted at 2-13 06:41
This has also happened to me, their shipping department will investigate the whereabouts of the package, i.e. contact the carrier and you to get as much detail as possible, from there someone will either file a claim with the carrier for the cost or DJI will send you a replacement. They will resolve this, however it is PAINFULLY slow (as anything with their 'customer' support) Just be patient and keep asking.

I appreciate the reply and advice. Unfortunately it really is slow
2022-2-13
Use props
djiuser_EDP3dEajt8gW
New

United States

They’ve lost mine too, and customer service is non-existent. The number for DJI in California isn’t even working today. They shipped mine to the wrong side of the country, claimed to have filed a change of address with UPS, but according to UPS they didn’t give them my address. Absolutely atrocious service and I have no idea when I’ll ever get my drone back.
2022-2-14
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

djiuser_EDP3dEajt8gW Posted at 2-14 10:53
They’ve lost mine too, and customer service is non-existent. The number for DJI in California isn’t even working today. They shipped mine to the wrong side of the country, claimed to have filed a change of address with UPS, but according to UPS they didn’t give them my address. Absolutely atrocious service and I have no idea when I’ll ever get my drone back.

Hi, there. Sorry to hear about this. Could you tell me the case number so that we can check what happened? We'd like to help you.
2022-2-14
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

djiuser_EDP3dEajt8gW Posted at 2-14 10:53

We are sorry for the inconvenience. We managed to pull out your case via your forum account. We notice that our team is following up on your case, and has sent you an email update. May I ask can you receive that email?
2022-2-16
Use props
djiuser_2eR
lvl.1
Australia

Update:

So DJI has informed me that they are going to send me a replacement so that's great news, however nothing is confirmed until I actually have it. Assuming everything goes well, thanks for fixing this issue DJI.
2022-2-16
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

djiuser_2eR Posted at 2-16 19:14
Update:

So DJI has informed me that they are going to send me a replacement so that's great news, however nothing is confirmed until I actually have it. Assuming everything goes well, thanks for fixing this issue DJI.

Appreciate your update and positive feedback, if you have any other issues, please feel free to contact us. Thank you.
2022-2-16
Use props
sleenoyes
lvl.1
Spain

Same thing happened to me! And hundreds of others apparently....
2022-3-14
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

sleenoyes Posted at 3-14 07:14
Same thing happened to me! And hundreds of others apparently....

Hi, sleenoyes. Sorry to hear about this issue you've encountered. Could you tell me the case number? We'd like to help you and check it.
2022-3-14
Use props
sleenoyes
lvl.1
Spain

DJI Gamora Posted at 3-14 23:46
Hi, sleenoyes. Sorry to hear about this issue you've encountered. Could you tell me the case number? We'd like to help you and check it.

I made a thread about it:

https://forum.dji.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=261376
2022-3-15
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

sleenoyes Posted at 3-15 02:33
I made a thread about it:

https://forum.dji.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=261376

Hello, there. Sorry for your inconvenience. We have seen your post and will consult with our designated apartment for your case. Much appreciate your understanding and support. If there is any update, we will reply to you. Thanks!
2022-3-15
Use props
djiuser_94O0FaB909MG
United Kingdom

Hi! It's been over a week since I have sent mine for a repair and just contacted UPS to start an investigation. My case reference is CAS-10733060-Z3G8D7.
2022-10-17
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

djiuser_94O0FaB909MG Posted at 10-17 04:32
Hi! It's been over a week since I have sent mine for a repair and just contacted UPS to start an investigation. My case reference is CAS-10733060-Z3G8D7.

Hi, there.
We are sorry for the inconvenience caused and thanks for the information, we will check it asap and keep you updated.
2022-10-17
Use props
djiuser_94O0FaB909MG
United Kingdom

DJI Natalia Posted at 10-17 05:13
Hi, there.
We are sorry for the inconvenience caused and thanks for the information, we will check it asap and keep you updated.

Thank you Natalia, looking forward hearing from you.
2022-10-17
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

djiuser_94O0FaB909MG Posted at 10-17 05:39
Thank you Natalia, looking forward hearing from you.

Update:
We found that your shipment is under customs clearance and it may need some time.
We will also keep an eye on your package and keep you updated, please don't worry.
If there is anything that we can help with, please just let us know.
2022-10-18
Use props
Gregzie
United Kingdom

DJI Natalia Posted at 10-18 03:37
Update:
We found that your shipment is under customs clearance and it may need some time.
We will also keep an eye on your package and keep you updated, please don't worry.

Hello again,

I have received an email from ups that states parcel is lost.
"I understand that you want to get an update for your shipment 1ZR54Y138543767228. I am sorry to tell you that the last movement of your parcel was October 10, 2022. We consider a parcel lost in transit if there is no movement for the past 3 consecutive business days and if the scheduled delivery date has already passed.

At this point, an investigation is needed. You can report this situation by following this link: https://www.ups.com/gb/en/help-center/claims-support.page? then log in. You can learn more about the claims process and then click Start a Claim near the top of the page to complete at your own convenience.  This will allow you to monitor and track the progress of the claim online.

Once the investigation started. Please be assured that we will do every effort to locate the whereabouts of your shipment. The investigation can take up to eight business days.

If link for the investigation is not an option for you, kindly coordinate directly to your shipper and report that a package investigation is required.

Once they have been advised that investigation is needed, they just have to contact their local UPS and provide the details needed in order for us to conduct a thorough search."

According to above you will have to file a claim for a lost parcel, as I am unable to do it from my end.
2022-10-22
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Gregzie Posted at 10-22 14:24
Hello again,

Thanks for the update, may we know your order number from DJI official website?
We have checked the system and did not find the relevant order.
Could you please send us the number so that we can confirm this problem asap?
Thank you in advance.
2022-10-22
Use props
Gregzie
United Kingdom

DJI Natalia Posted at 10-22 16:58
Thanks for the update, may we know your order number from DJI official website?
We have checked the system and did not find the relevant order.Could you please send us the number so that we can confirm this problem asap?Thank you in advance.

I haven't order it from DJi store, drone was bought in Argos store in uk. Through you website I have bought DJI Care refresh plan and order number for that was 0445916084908.
2022-10-23
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Gregzie Posted at 10-23 04:48
I haven't order it from DJi store, drone was bought in Argos store in uk. Through you website I have bought DJI Care refresh plan and order number for that was 0445916084908.

Thanks for the information, we will confirm with the relevant team and keep you updated here asap.
2022-10-23
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Gregzie Posted at 10-22 14:24
Hello again,

Update:
Please note that we will send you the new package asap, please don't worry.
If there is anything else that we can help with, please just feel free to let us know.
2022-10-24
Use props
Gregzie
United Kingdom

DJI Natalia Posted at 10-24 03:59
Update:
Please note that we will send you the new package asap, please don't worry.
If there is anything else that we can help with, please just feel free to let us know.

Hi Natalia,

Thank you for your message.

If you will be able to send me tracking number over personal message I will be grateful

Have a great day and thank you once more.
2022-10-25
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Gregzie Posted at 10-25 02:14
Hi Natalia,

Thank you for your message.

Thanks for the reply.
We will send you the details via PM asap.

2022-10-25
Use props
jenzeee0
lvl.3
Flight distance : 11380554 ft
  • >>>
United States

My package got lost too, and it's now 3 weeks ago (!!!) and nobody at DJI takes care of it.

It was sent in for a replacement (50% off), but since it got lost in transit by UPS the replacement should be fully covered, and thus no reason to still pay for it. It's like your drone never arrived for repair and even though it's knowingly lost, they still want you to pay for the repair - just ridiculas..

Please stop these crooked business practices.
2022-10-31
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

jenzeee0 Posted at 10-31 16:59
My package got lost too, and it's now 3 weeks ago (!!!) and nobody at DJI takes care of it.

It was sent in for a replacement (50% off), but since it got lost in transit by UPS the replacement should be fully covered, and thus no reason to still pay for it. It's like your drone never arrived for repair and even though it's knowingly lost, they still want you to pay for the repair - just ridiculas..

Hi, there.
We are sorry for the inconvenience caused. May we confirm if you meet this problem with this case (CAS-*****222-D1P6Y2)?
Then we can contact the relevant team to check your problem and reply to you asap.
Thank you in advance.
2022-10-31
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules