Store app werkt niet
2846 5 2022-2-7
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_Kk1kMm99zqSs
lvl.1
Flight distance : 97402 ft
Spain

Ik heb een  mavic air en wil deze bedienen met mijn samsung note 20. Nu krijg ik de app in de store niet werkend. Deze crashesd constant en geeft aan dat deze een bug heeft. Dus ik kan mijn drone niet bedienen. Dat is balen. Heeft iemand een oplossing? In de review staan diverse bedienaars die er last van hebben.
2022-2-7
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Kindly please try using a different recommended mobile device to see if the issue will still persist. Upon checking the said mobile device ( Samsung Note 20 ) that your are using on the DJI Go 4 application. I am sorry to say that the said mobile device is not recommended for the said DJI application. DJI would suggest using a recommended mobile device for the DJI Go 4  application for compatibility and reliability purposes. There is a possibility that the Samsung Note 20 will be able to work on the DJI Go 4 application. But however, since it's not yet optimized with the said DJI application we can not guaranteed if it will work all the time and if it will be able to run all the functions of the DJI Go 4 application while using it. For reference I will post a DJI link  where in you can find the recommended mobile device for the DJI Go 4 Application ( https://www.dji.com/downloads/djiapp/dji-go-4 ) . Thank you.

2022-2-8
Use props
djiuser_Kk1kMm99zqSs
lvl.1
Flight distance : 97402 ft
Spain

DJI Stephen Posted at 2-8 00:18
Hello there. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Kindly please try using a different recommended mobile device to see if the issue will still persist. Upon checking the said mobile device ( Samsung Note 20 ) that your are using on the DJI Go 4 application. I am sorry to say that the said mobile device is not recommended for the said DJI application. DJI would suggest using a recommended mobile device for the DJI Go 4  application for compatibility and reliability purposes. There is a possibility that the Samsung Note 20 will be able to work on the DJI Go 4 application. But however, since it's not yet optimized with the said DJI application we can not guaranteed if it will work all the time and if it will be able to run all the functions of the DJI Go 4 application while using it. For reference I will post a DJI link  where in you can find the recommended mobile device for the DJI Go 4 Application ( https://www.dji.com/downloads/djiapp/dji-go-4 ) . Thank you.

[view_image]

Bedankt voor het snelle antwoord. Ik had de app ook al geprobeert met een andere Samsung toestel. Maar alle drie apps in de store gaven een Bug aan. Ik zal, als ik terug ben van vakantie, mijn oudere toestel waarop het wel altijd deed, weer even uitproberen.
2022-2-8
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

djiuser_Kk1kMm99zqSs Posted at 2-8 01:03
Bedankt voor het snelle antwoord. Ik had de app ook al geprobeert met een andere Samsung toestel. Maar alle drie apps in de store gaven een Bug aan. Ik zal, als ik terug ben van vakantie, mijn oudere toestel waarop het wel altijd deed, weer even uitproberen.

Hi there. Thank you for the reply and for these information that you have given. Kindly please keep us posted for further assistance. Thank you.
2022-2-8
Use props
dr5
New

Netherlands

djiuser_Kk1kMm99zqSs Posted at 2-8 01:03

Its not working with older Samsungs. I got a message empty the cache, did so and gone was the app. Trying to download with apk downloader from the site. No way it opens. Trying on that is a waist of time. Bought Litchi for 25 dollar, it works fine with the DJI mini 2. Even better. Happy to be able to fly again.
2022-8-12
Use props
djiuser_7XQNYNXh96XI
New

France

DJI Stephen Posted at 2-8 22:12
Hi there. Thank you for the reply and for these information that you have given. Kindly please keep us posted for further assistance. Thank you.

I hae a oppo find x witch is listed as suitable but also the app wont work anymore. It always worked fine on my oppo. Please inform me how to fix this problem. I am in France on holiday and want to use my drone for holiday movies
2022-8-14
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules