4186 1 2022-2-8
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans1858ae2b
lvl.2
Flight distance : 156598 ft
Austria

Dear DJI Community,

i got my M300 with the full equipment half a year ago - and to the point i am quite satisfied with the results (especially L1 -Data looks great)

But i came across some Problems while 2D-Reconstruction. To be precisie my GCP Managament is not working properly.
1)i can import points
2) i can see the pictures in the preview (with the blue marks for the GCP´s)

NOW comes the big drawback - I CANNOT see the JPG´s in the Photo Preview (Screenshot)

Any suggestion to help me?

The coordinatesystems and so on are all set correctly - the resulsts from the same day i flew with the L1 are also correct - i just wanted to do a Orthophoto with the Pictures take to color the L1-Pointcloud. (therefore i choose a higher overlap than usual for the L1-Project)

Yours
Gernot Baier
DJI-TerraFAIL.PNG
2022-2-8
Use props
Gernot Baier
lvl.2
Flight distance : 156598 ft
Austria

Ok - thx for the answers guys especially form DJI side lol

ANYWAY i found the solution myself. There is a BUG in the Programming of the DJI Terra - hopefully DJI at least reads this and fixes it in future versions (the whole software is a joke for professional surveying applications to be honest), but this basic Bug is just insane.

Apparently the Photo Preview is not working when there is a #-Sign included in the data Path. So the Solution was to just change the path.

BUT seriously DJI - there is no ErrorMessage or anything like that in DJI Terra that could at least give a hint. I had to find it out via trial and error. I really hope that the support in DJI Terra gets better in the future.
2022-2-15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules