Youtube live stream / DJI Fly app error
2210 5 2022-2-8
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
ScoutC03
lvl.3
Flight distance : 152644 ft
Finland

Hello! First time here with my 4m old mini 2. Drone works great, it easy to learn and set.
For a long time I tried to live stream with it to youtube but it does not work, youtube claims something about bit rate in upload beeing too fast or something like that and I only get to see first few seconds and then the circle rotating. With Litchi streaming works fine. Anybody had this lately? I dont mind too much about it as Litchi works but would be nice to stream with original software as well.

2022-2-8
Use props
blue_canyon21
Second Officer
Flight distance : 23370489 ft
United States

You should try going through restream.io
2022-2-8
Use props
ScoutC03
lvl.3
Finland

blue_canyon21 Posted at 2-8 08:18
You should try going through restream.io

Thanks! Had a look on that, Wow, thats a bit over kill for sharing stream to few friends or  to 20 fellow hobbyist at most. I try to keep it simple.
2022-2-8
Use props
blue_canyon21
Second Officer
Flight distance : 23370489 ft
United States

ScoutC03 Posted at 2-8 10:11
Thanks! Had a look on that, Wow, thats a bit over kill for sharing stream to few friends or  to 20 fellow hobbyist at most. I try to keep it simple.

Yeah, it may be... I just use it to stream to Facebook Live.

It's really easy to set up. I'll try to find the video I watched on setting it up if you're interested.
2022-2-8
Use props
ScoutC03
lvl.3
Finland

blue_canyon21 Posted at 2-8 12:35
Yeah, it may be... I just use it to stream to Facebook Live.

It's really easy to set up. I'll try to find the video I watched on setting it up if you're interested.

Thanks. I'll get back to it if I feel I need to get to wider audience, for now I just need simplest possible solution for my friends and Litchi seems to provide everything I need for a time being. Would be nice to have the DJI providing same service as official app for a drone in hand.
2022-2-8
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Its been a few months since I did it,  but I have live streamed to Youtube just fine,  copied the link from YouTube studio and pasted it in where the Rtmp stream is in the fly app.
2022-2-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules