Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fansc8f53622
lvl.1
Flight distance : 213501 ft
  • >>>
France

Hi
I use my ronin rsc2 with fujifilm X-T4 and X-S10 without issues. It works well !
In some situation i would have the tilt and roll stabilisation but i want to "block" the pan axe.
I tried many setting int the app but always pan mouvements, even with speed setting.

Do you think it's possible to fix the pan axe ?

Thanks a lot !
Have a good day
2022-2-8
Use props
christianunger
lvl.1
Austria

Hi,

you can lock the different gimbal axes by setting up a custom mode. Or you can use the front button (trigger) to lock the gimbal, if you haven't set this button to something else.
This video shows how to adjust gimbal motor parameters, and how to set up a custom mode with all axes locked all the time: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=owTufjfMFYA
2022-2-11
Use props
fansc8f53622
lvl.1
Flight distance : 213501 ft
  • >>>
France

Hi,
Thanks a lot for you're help !
I know this video and use his setup. I'm sorry, maybe my ask is not corretly expressed.
I want to bloc the pan in the gimbal reference axe, not in the world reference.
For exemple, when i turn aroud the subject, i want no delay a the begening and at the end, i just want to fix the view straight of the gimbal.
to not have a litle mouvement at the begining and the end
like with this accsessories for ronin : https://www.photocineshop.com/fr/products/CINEMILLED-Ronin-2-Pan-Lock-no-battery-block--LKINTE?cat=818
2022-2-11
Use props
christianunger
lvl.1
Austria

OK - I see. So basically the opposite of a "locked" custom mode? (at least on the X axis)
What if the follow speed is set much higher, so it will not try to smooth out the pan, but follow immediately? I guess the movement can get a bit jerky in that case though.
Or would Active Track be useful here?
2022-2-11
Use props
djiuser_TVEzAbhNwWlu
New
United States

fansc8f53622 Posted at 2-11 09:58
Hi,
Thanks a lot for you're help !
I know this video and use his setup. I'm sorry, maybe my ask is not corretly expressed.

Dealing with the same situation right now myself. Surprised they still have not added a feature or even added Steadicam mode to this model
2022-4-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules