737 1 2022-2-8
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_T5JgqhrYfbJx
lvl.1
Flight distance : 4626 ft
United Kingdom

Hi everyone,
                   I have just purchased a Minin 2 Fly more Combo from Amazon less than a week ago and now one of my batteris is dead. I originally charged all three batteries in the three way charger and all charged fine. All updates to firmware to drone, controller and batteries were completed before I used them and all completed 100% without issues. I used the battery in question once and when I placed it in the charger I had the 3rd LED flashing on this battery every few seconds regardless of which slot it was in. I placed it back into the Mini and tried but it would not charge. I left it ovrer night and tried again i the three way charger and now all 4 LED`s flash every few seconds and thats how it stays. Now my drone came with the DJI service plan but dio I contact them or go back to Amazon? I have looked this up on a few forums and it seems to be an issue with some batteries I have followed all advice to try and solve the issue but still nothing can anyone help? I am not very reluctant to try the other two batteries in case the same thing happens and I am left with no batteries and a useless Mini 2. I also have an Air 2S combo with smart remote and so far have had no issues at all so I do have experience of setting these things up and keeping them up to date.
Any help/adivice would be very welcome
Lee.
2022-2-8
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Hello, there. Sorry for your inconvenience. Would you please record a video about the battery issue? We would recommend you contact our support through email at the same time. Please remember to attach the video link to the email for them.  
Here is the link:
https://www.dji.com/support?from=store_footer
If you have any questions, please feel free to talk.
2022-2-8
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules