N3-AG cannot activate
1702 27 2022-2-8
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Billster
lvl.1
United States

I have a new N3-AG flight controller that says it needs to be activated but I am never prompted to and cannot find the option. Currently running DJI Assistant 2 for MG V2.1.2

I have seen some other threads suggesting that an older version of DJI Assistant 2 for MG would be required to activate but I can't find a download available anywhere online.
2022-2-8
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Hello, there. Sorry for your inconvenience. You may refer to the link below:
https://www.dji.com/n3/info#down ... ;from=insite_search
2022-2-8
Use props
Billster
lvl.1
United States

The N3-AG can only connect to DJI Assistant 2 for MG. It cannot connect to DJI Assistant for Autopilot or regular DJI Assistant.

Is there no older versions of Assistant 2 for MG available?
2022-2-9
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Billster Posted at 2-9 10:53
The N3-AG can only connect to DJI Assistant 2 for MG. It cannot connect to DJI Assistant for Autopilot or regular DJI Assistant.

Is there no older versions of Assistant 2 for MG available?

Hello, there. Thanks for your reply. May we know which version N3-AG you are having? Is it version one or version two?
2022-2-10
Use props
Billster
lvl.1
United States

DJI Wanda Posted at 2-10 03:17
Hello, there. Thanks for your reply. May we know which version N3-AG you are having? Is it version one or version two?

I have version 2 of the N3-AG
2022-2-10
Use props
Billster
lvl.1
United States

DJI Wanda Posted at 2-10 03:17
Hello, there. Thanks for your reply. May we know which version N3-AG you are having? Is it version one or version two?

Is there any updates on this? I'm pretty sure the simplest solution would be to send me an older version of DJI Assistant 2 for MG so I can activate with that and then upgrade to the newer firmware afterwards.
2022-2-18
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Billster Posted at 2-18 10:04
Is there any updates on this? I'm pretty sure the simplest solution would be to send me an older version of DJI Assistant 2 for MG so I can activate with that and then upgrade to the newer firmware afterwards.

Hi, there. We are sorry for the late reply. We have transferred your situation to the relevant engineer, will get back to you once we heard from him. Thanks.
2022-2-19
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Billster Posted at 2-18 10:04
Is there any updates on this? I'm pretty sure the simplest solution would be to send me an older version of DJI Assistant 2 for MG so I can activate with that and then upgrade to the newer firmware afterwards.

Hello, there. Sorry for the late response. Would you please click this link to download the DJI Assistant? Here is the link: https://www.dji.com/cn/downloads/products/agriculture-solution-v2
Please note that this software can only be downloaded on the China website. If you have any questions, please feel free to talk.
2022-2-19
Use props
Billster
lvl.1
Hong Kong

DJI Wanda Posted at 2-19 20:12
Hello, there. Sorry for the late response. Would you please click this link to download the DJI Assistant? Here is the link: https://www.dji.com/cn/downloads/products/agriculture-solution-v2
Please note that this software can only be downloaded on the China website. If you have any questions, please feel free to talk.

This leads me to a blank page. I clicked the url you sent but when it loads "cn" disappears. I also tried connecting with a VPN via Hong Kong server and it still did not work.
2022-2-19
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Billster Posted at 2-19 20:34
This leads me to a blank page. I clicked the url you sent but when it loads "cn" disappears. I also tried connecting with a VPN via Hong Kong server and it still did not work. [view_image]

Hello, there. Sorry for your inconvenience. The website will turn to the country page according to your location.
You may refer to the picture below to download the DJI Assistant.
1. Please go to the bottom of the page, click the langue/ country, choose the first blank "简体中文"

2. You may copy the link to the surfer to see whether it can show.
If not, please find it through Step 2& Step 3 Find"下载中心" under “帮助与支持”, which is in the middle line of those blanks, the third line.

3. Find “农业(AGRAS)“ and click "农业植保机解决方案2.0“ at the left side, then download the file you want at the right side.

Hope this can help you.

2022-2-19
Use props
Billster
lvl.1
United States

DJI Wanda Posted at 2-19 22:16
Hello, there. Sorry for your inconvenience. The website will turn to the country page according to your location.
You may refer to the picture below to download the DJI Assistant.
1. Please go to the bottom of the page, click the langue/ country, choose the first blank "简体中文"

I have followed your instructions to download this version however it appears to be identical to what I already had. There is never an option to activate the flight controller.
2022-2-22
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Billster Posted at 2-22 12:47
I have followed your instructions to download this version however it appears to be identical to what I already had. There is never an option to activate the flight controller. [view_image][view_image]

Hi, there. Sorry to hear about this. Could you please try the older version of the DJI Assistant 2 to check if the problem persists? I have sent the file to you via PM, please check it.
2022-2-22
Use props
Billster
lvl.1
United States

DJI Gamora Posted at 2-22 19:20
Hi, there. Sorry to hear about this. Could you please try the older version of the DJI Assistant 2 to check if the problem persists? I have sent the file to you via PM, please check it.

I tried that but it isn't compatible with this flight controller. Do you have an older version of DJI Assistant 2 for MG series? This is the only version of the software that should work with the N3-AG.
2022-2-22
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Billster Posted at 2-22 19:33
I tried that but it isn't compatible with this flight controller. Do you have an older version of DJI Assistant 2 for MG series? This is the only version of the software that should work with the N3-AG.

Hi, there. May I confirm that you have tried the older version of the DJI Assistant 2 which I sent you via personal message? And it still can not solve your problem? Looking forward to your reply.
2022-2-22
Use props
Billster
lvl.1
United States

DJI Gamora Posted at 2-22 20:32
Hi, there. May I confirm that you have tried the older version of the DJI Assistant 2 which I sent you via personal message? And it still can not solve your problem? Looking forward to your reply.

Yes I tried what you sent but it could not connect. I need an older version of DJI Assistant 2 for MG.
2022-2-22
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Billster Posted at 2-22 20:46
Yes I tried what you sent but it could not connect. I need an older version of DJI Assistant 2 for MG.

Hi, there. I have sent another file to you. Please check it.
2022-2-23
Use props
Billster
lvl.1
United States

DJI Gamora Posted at 2-23 01:25

It works! Thank you so much.
2022-2-23
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Billster Posted at 2-23 16:57
It works! Thank you so much.

It is glad to hear this news. If you have any questions, please feel free to talk,
2022-2-23
Use props
rahmatipoor
lvl.2

Germany

DJI Wanda Posted at 2022-2-23 18:34
It is glad to hear this news. If you have any questions, please feel free to talk,

Hello good time
I have the same problem. Is it possible to send this file to me?
Thanks
2023-3-31
Use props
rahmatipoor
lvl.2

Germany

I have N3-AG Agriculture Kit 2.0, whose remote control model is DLG60A.  A few days ago I wanted to update the remote control. I searched for  the remote control model on the net and found out that this model is  related to the MG1-s device, that's why I put the mg1-s firmware on my  remote control and updated it to the latest version on the site. Now on  the main page of my device, this message appears that this firmware is  only for mg1-s

I did not find any special N3Agr2 firmware for the DLG60A remote control on your site

I  also connected the remote control to the DJI Assistant 2 (MG Series)  software through a USB cable, it says to use the appropriate version of  your device.
please guide me

Thanks

۲۰۲۳۰۳۱۶_۲۰۲۱۰۶ - Copy.jpg
Screenshot_2023-03-28-04-29-01  2.jpg
2023-3-31
Use props
fans85372aa9
lvl.2

United Kingdom

DJI Gamora Posted at 2022-2-23 01:25

Hello, have a good time.
I have a similar problem with this person who explained in this thread and finally with your help their problem was solved. You sent them a copy of Dji Assistant software in a private message and their problem was solved. If possible, please send me that link too. Thanks
2023-4-3
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

fans85372aa9 Posted at 4-3 03:17
Hello, have a good time.
I have a similar problem with this person who explained in this thread and finally with your help their problem was solved. You sent them a copy of Dji Assistant software in a private message and their problem was solved. If possible, please send me that link too. Thanks

Hello, there. Sorry for the inconvenience. We have confirmed with our engineers. Currently, your issue can not be resolved remotely. Please send the remote controller back to our service center.
We will handle the issue for you.
Here is the link to submit the online repair request: https://repair.dji.com/us/repair/index
2023-4-3
Use props
fans85372aa9
lvl.2

Iran

DJI Wanda Posted at 4-3 05:48
Hello, there. Sorry for the inconvenience. We have confirmed with our engineers. Currently, your issue can not be resolved remotely. Please send the remote controller back to our service center.
We will handle the issue for you.
Here is the link to submit the online repair request: https://repair.dji.com/us/repair/index

Thank you very much for your kind words. But unfortunately, it is not possible to return the device at the moment. If you please send me the firmware file for the radio control with the BIN extension, the problem will probably be solved. I can install it locally on the remote control. It exists for other devices, but I couldn't find it on the site for the N3AG flight controller My remote control model is DLG60A, I want N3AG flight control firmware, which is BIN file extension.

If you do this for me, you have helped me a lot and I will thank you very much
2023-4-4
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

fans85372aa9 Posted at 4-4 02:55
Thank you very much for your kind words. But unfortunately, it is not possible to return the device at the moment. If you please send me the firmware file for the radio control with the BIN extension, the problem will probably be solved. I can install it locally on the remote control. It exists for other devices, but I couldn't find it on the site for the N3AG flight controller My remote control model is DLG60A, I want N3AG flight control firmware, which is BIN file extension.

If you do this for me, you have helped me a lot and I will thank you very much

We are sorry that we do not have this firmware currently and therefore, we recommend you send it back. If you are inconvenient to do this at the time being, you are advised to send it back when you are free.
2023-4-4
Use props
fans85372aa9
lvl.2

Iran

DJI Wanda Posted at 4-4 03:19
We are sorry that we do not have this firmware currently and therefore, we recommend you send it back. If you are inconvenient to do this at the time being, you are advised to send it back when you are free.

Thank you for your help
2023-4-4
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

fans85372aa9 Posted at 4-4 03:50
Thank you for your help

You are most welcome.
2023-4-4
Use props
Alhimikgr
New

Belarus

DJI Gamora Posted at 2022-2-23 01:25

Could you please send me the same version of the software? I have the same problem
2023-10-4
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Alhimikgr Posted at 10-4 07:53
Could you please send me the same version of the software? I have the same problem

Hi, Alhimikgr. Thank you for reaching out. Please download the DJI Assistant 2 from this link: (https://www.dji.com/downloads/softwares/assistant-dji-2). Also, please provide us with more information about the issue that you're experiencing for better assistance. We will wait for your reply. Thank you.
2023-10-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules