Dji app won't stay logged in.
1080 4 2022-2-9
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_10C87CiYzWTX
New
Flight distance : 4006 ft

Canada

Hello there My galaxy s10 was working with the dji go app.But as soon as i hade a phone update yesterday.Im hopefull dji people can dix the issue soon.And am i the only one that's having the sMe issue?
2022-2-9
Use props
JetSam
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 3462946 ft
  • >>>
Spain

follow this post : https://forum.dji.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=259542
2022-2-9
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Kindly please try using a different recommended mobile device to see if the issue will still persist. Upon checking the said mobile device ( Samsung Galaxy S10 ) that your are trying to use on the DJI Go application. I am sorry to say that the said mobile device is not recommended for the said DJI application. DJI suggests using a recommended mobile device for the DJI Go  application for compatibility and reliability purposes. There is a possibility that the Samsung Galaxy S10 will be able to work on the DJI Go application. But however, since it's not yet optimized with the said application we cannot guaranteed if it will work all the time and if it will be able to run all the functions of the DJI Go application while using it. For reference. I will post a DJI link  where in you can find the recommended mobile device for the DJI Go application ( https://www.dji.com/downloads/djiapp/dji-go-3 ) . Thank you.
2022-2-9
Use props
GTS 350
lvl.4

United States

This is a known issue even with "approved" hardware. It has been brought up over and over tech support will not reply.They apparently don't care.
2022-2-10
Use props
djiuser_10C87CiYzWTX
New
Flight distance : 4006 ft

Canada

GTS 350 Posted at 2-10 11:00
This is a known issue even with "approved" hardware. It has been brought up over and over tech support will not reply.They apparently don't care.

Well that sux it was working great before my phone got that update.
2022-2-10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules