Samsung A52S
6366 11 2022-2-9
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fred66
lvl.1

France

Hello,
Do you know if all is ok with a mini2 and an R2S and DJI Fly running on a Samsung A52S 5G ?

Thank you for your answer.

Regards

2022-2-9
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there fred66. Thank you for reaching out and for this inquiry. Upon checking the said mobile device ( Samsung A52S ) that you want to use on your DJI Mini 2 and with the DJI Fly application. I am sorry to say that the said mobile device is not recommended for the said DJI drone and with the said application. DJI suggests using a recommended mobile device for the DJI Mini 2 and with the DJI Fly application for compatibility and reliability purposes. There is a possibility that the Samsung A52S will be able to work on the DJI Mini 2 and with the DJI Fly application. But however, since it's not yet optimized with the said DJI drone and with the said DJI application we cannot guaranteed if it will work all the time and if it will be able to run all the functions of the DJI Fly application while using it on the DJI Mini 2. For reference I will post a link where in you can check the recommended mobile devices for the DJI Mini 2 ( https://www.dji.com/mini-2/downloads ). Thank you.
2022-2-9
Use props
fred66
lvl.1

France

DJI Stephen Posted at 2-9 18:38
Hello there fred66. Thank you for reaching out and for this inquiry. Upon checking the said mobile device ( Samsung A52S ) that you want to use on your DJI Mini 2 and with the DJI Fly application. I am sorry to say that the said mobile device is not recommended for the said DJI drone and with the said application. DJI suggests using a recommended mobile device for the DJI Mini 2 and with the DJI Fly application for compatibility and reliability purposes. There is a possibility that the Samsung A52S will be able to work on the DJI Mini 2 and with the DJI Fly application. But however, since it's not yet optimized with the said DJI drone and with the said DJI application we cannot guaranteed if it will work all the time and if it will be able to run all the functions of the DJI Fly application while using it on the DJI Mini 2. For reference I will post a link where in you can check the recommended mobile devices for the DJI Mini 2 ( https://www.dji.com/mini-2/downloads ). Thank you.

Hello,
Thank you for the link, but when I click on it, it opens a german page, I don't speak german so I can't understand the pdf.

Regards
2022-2-10
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

fred66 Posted at 2-10 02:49
Hello,
Thank you for the link, but when I click on it, it opens a german page, I don't speak german so I can't understand the pdf.

Hi there fred66. Thank you for the reply and I am sorry for the trouble. I will post the list of the recommended mobile devices found on the DJI Fly application page for reference. Thank you.

2022-2-10
Use props
Allal
New

Morocco

Hi, I have a Galaxy A52 and i want to buy a mini 2 SE
is it still incompatible ? please answear me .
4-14 16:30
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Allal Posted at 4-14 16:30
Hi, I have a Galaxy A52 and i want to buy a mini 2 SE
is it still incompatible ? please answear me .

Hi, Allal. Thank you for reaching out. It is not on the list of suggestions.

However, generally, devices not listed as supported mobile devices can also be used if their system versions are the same or later than those published on the DJI official website (Beta system versions may not be compatible), but their stabilization has not yet been verified. It is recommended that you download and install the app to test the basic functions, or go to a nearby outlet (if any) for product testing. Thank you for your understanding and support.
4-14 21:14
Use props
Burt37
Second Officer
Flight distance : 4009 ft
Australia

DJI Tony Posted at 4-14 21:14
Hi, Allal. Thank you for reaching out. It is not on the list of suggestions.
[view_image]
However, generally, devices not listed as supported mobile devices can also be used if their system versions are the same or later than those published on the DJI official website (Beta system versions may not be compatible), but their stabilization has not yet been verified. It is recommended that you download and install the app to test the basic functions, or go to a nearby outlet (if any) for product testing. Thank you for your understanding and support.

Beside having friends using the A52 for the past 2 years, not sure why it would be incompatible, considering that it is the same unit as the A53..

The Samsung A52 is perfectly fine with the DJIFly app...
4-15 01:05
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Burt37 Posted at 4-15 01:05
Beside having friends using the A52 for the past 2 years, not sure why it would be incompatible, considering that it is the same unit as the A53..

The Samsung A52 is perfectly fine with the DJIFly app...

Hi, Burt37. Thank you for confirming. It was not tested so we cannot confirm if it works however most devices work if their system versions are the same or later than the ones listed as supported. Have a great day.
4-15 03:40
Use props
Allal
New

Morocco

Thank you for your answears .
4-15 10:26
Use props
Burt37
Second Officer
Flight distance : 4009 ft
Australia

DJI Tony Posted at 4-15 03:40
Hi, Burt37. Thank you for confirming. It was not tested so we cannot confirm if it works however most devices work if their system versions are the same or later than the ones listed as supported. Have a great day.

Hi Tony

Sorry, I meant to reply to Allal, but I click the wrong post...

Most of the A series of Samsung phones is compatible with DJI fly app, as they are all cut down version of the S series.
4-15 12:59
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Allal Posted at 4-15 10:26
Thank you for your answears .

We are more than glad to help. Feel free to reach us if you have further concerns. Have a great day ahead.
4-15 22:39
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Burt37 Posted at 4-15 12:59
Hi Tony

Sorry, I meant to reply to Allal, but I click the wrong post...

I see. No worries. Cheers, Burt37.
4-15 22:40
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules