lvl.1
Flight distance : 556749 ft
Taiwan

Video is here:

-Open Lake
-Clear Line of Sight was about 100m away
-60%+ Battery Left
-Slowed down and then switched from Manual Mode to Normal Mode
-Birds were there but was far away from the drone. You can see them near the bridge and see it them again in the same location the closer the drone went into the water. You also don't see any birds nearby when motors stopped when you go frame by frame.
-Also, would hear the bird attacking the drone if it was.
-It can't be the battery because if it was, the recording would stop right away after the motors cut off.

What would cause this? DJI software?

2022-2-10
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Since this unfortunate event happened to your previous flight. It would best for you to contact our DJI Support Team at https://www.dji.com/support?site=brandsite&from=nav for further assistance with regards to this matter. We will do there best to help you and give out the best resolution for the said issue. Again, I am sorry and thank you.
2022-2-10
Use props
Depp
Captain
Flight distance : 1868796 ft
  • >>>
Germany

Bad luck. Hope they replace it!
2022-2-10
Use props
djiuser_Kw0VSSdCORzf
lvl.1
Flight distance : 556749 ft
Taiwan

DJI Stephen Posted at 2-10 18:58
Hello there. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Since this unfortunate event happened to your previous flight. It would best for you to contact our DJI Support Team at https://www.dji.com/support?site=brandsite&from=nav for further assistance with regards to this matter. We will do there best to help you and give out the best resolution for the said issue. Again, I am sorry and thank you.

Thank you DJI Stephen. I have contacted support!
2022-2-11
Use props
fansf0572733
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2098566 ft
United States

CSC was probably executed. I'm not sure. I would review the flight log to determine what caused the motors to stop mid flight.
2022-2-11
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

djiuser_Kw0VSSdCORzf Posted at 2-11 04:39
Thank you DJI Stephen. I have contacted support!

Hi there. You are very much welcome and thank you for the given update. If you have any other concerns or inquiries with DJI. Please feel free to post it here at DJI Forum. We are all here to help and assist you. Thank you.
2022-2-13
Use props
ro_flyer
First Officer
Flight distance : 7557283 ft
Brazil

Bad luck. Hope they replace it!
2022-2-13
Use props
fans92245aaa
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1364419 ft
Australia

Hello all,
Just an observation but in the audio it sounds like a ricoche , sounds stupid but is it possible someone shot it??
2022-2-19
Use props
fans92245aaa
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1364419 ft
Australia

Then again it only threw into a slow rotation, maybe esc failure on one motor before complete power failure, I hate theories and assumptions.I guess it’s lucky you weren’t over a busy area
2022-2-19
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules