Air 2s Remote Pro disconnecting
506 5 2022-2-10
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
rtodd79
lvl.1
Flight distance : 50988 ft

United States

I purchased the Air 2s fly more combo with the RC Pro remote last month. Installed all the updates and have flown it  in several different areas, both urban and rural. Sometimes I can fly it for a full battery without it disconnecting to the point of ARH but most times i spend half the flight waiting on it to reconnect. I have re-paired the remote and drone, I have refreshed updates and nothing seems to help. I'm getting frustrated with this as i would expect that a drone at this price point would have very little issues. Is anyone else experiencing this?
2022-2-10
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Hello, there. Sorry for your inconvenience. Would you please change to another place with no signal interference and test again? Please kindly know that the signal also will be affected by obstructions or antenna position. May we have a video to have a look at if it is convenient for you. Thanks!
2022-2-10
Use props
rtodd79
lvl.1
Flight distance : 50988 ft

United States

DJI Wanda Posted at 2-10 19:10
Hello, there. Sorry for your inconvenience. Would you please change to another place with no signal interference and test again? Please kindly know that the signal also will be affected by obstructions or antenna position. May we have a video to have a look at if it is convenient for you. Thanks!

I've flown in both urban and rural areas as well as mountainous and very flat open areas as I reside in a valley and the problem seems to remain regardless of the area.
2022-2-11
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

rtodd79 Posted at 2-11 14:09
I've flown in both urban and rural areas as well as mountainous and very flat open areas as I reside in a valley and the problem seems to remain regardless of the area.

Sorry to hear about this. We would love to check further about your case. Could you please provide us with a screenshot of the firmware version information and a screen recording of the issued flight for us to check further?
At the same time, please also check the interference of the current channel in Transmission setting on the Fly app, choose a channel with less interference to fly with.
2022-2-12
Use props
djiuser_weeuhYOMLIrS
lvl.1

United States

Mine has the same problem. But I already sent mine back and they said they replaced my RC pro controller motherboard. But when I got it back it still has same problem and doesn’t work!
2022-2-13
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

djiuser_weeuhYOMLIrS Posted at 2-13 16:51
Mine has the same problem. But I already sent mine back and they said they replaced my RC pro controller motherboard. But when I got it back it still has same problem and doesn’t work!

Hi there, we are sorry for the inconvenience. May I confirm that do you mean the RC Pro is still not able to stay connected to the drone? Could you please provide us a picture to check the current firmware version?
2022-2-13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules