Calibrate X5S Lens on Inspire 2
1229 1 2022-2-11
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
FDSJV-Inspire 2
New

United States

I recently damaged the Zenmuse X4S camera and required a replacement. When another X4S camera was attached, and the camera was set to manual mode, the appeture can't be adjusted. Whenever I slide the appeture from 2.8 (the lowest setting on DJI Go 4) to 8.0 (what we generally use for our photogrametry.)  Additionally, when the camera was set to automatic mode, the photos were completely white washed.

I purchased a new Zenmuse X5S which I was hoping would not have theses same issues. The appeture can be set directly on the lens of the X5S, however with this camera I can not get the lens calibrated. I watched the DJI instructional video for the X5S on the inspire 1, but when I press "Calibrate Lens", no prompt comes up to allow me to start, and then pick a high contrast image 50m away. All I am observing happening is it is switching to video mode, but pressing on objects does not adjust the focus;. When flying, everything is out of focus because the focal point is set too close to the camera.

How do I correctly caliibrate the lens to allow the X5S to auto focus.
2022-2-11
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Hi! You might be better off posting your question in the 'products' section of this forum.  That is way more active.    -   https://forum.dji.com/forum-129-1.html
2022-2-12
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules