Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Phantom 4 Pro v2 - Android - Waypoint 2.0?
1324 2 2022-2-11
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
OrganicProd
lvl.1
Flight distance : 71033 ft
Australia

Hi,

I have the Android version of DJI GO4 - downloaded from the DJI website (version 4.3.46). I've tried on two devices - Android 9 and Android 12.

I fly a Phantom 4 Pro v 2.0.

There is a lot of talk on the internet about Waypoint v2.0 (that is, the upgraded version of the Waypoint intelligent flight mode in the Go4 app). But I cannot see the new Waypoint Flight Mode... I just see the old crappy one.

Is it possible with my drone and android to use Waypoint V2.0... or is my only DJI official option to make waypoint missions in DJI Pilot?

(I have been using Litchi - but I'd like to stick with official DJI software).

Cheers
2022-2-11
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. Kindly please download the DJI Assistant 2 software for your Phantom 4 Pro and please update/refresh the firmware and check if the issue persists. It is also recommended that you need to have the most latest version of the DJI Go 4 application. Please keep us posted. Thank you.
2022-2-12
Use props
OrganicProd
lvl.1
Flight distance : 71033 ft
Australia

DJI Paladin Posted at 2-12 02:41
Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. Kindly please download the DJI Assistant 2 software for your Phantom 4 Pro and please update/refresh the firmware and check if the issue persists. It is also recommended that you need to have the most latest version of the DJI Go 4 application. Please keep us posted. Thank you.

Thanks, but I did these steps before posting. (Plus the GO4 app does a firmware check automatically).

P4Pv2 Firmware V01.00.52.00
DJI Go4 V 4.3.46

I've double checked just now.

Surely somebody from DJI would know what is going on? It's been years with people complaining online... I just thought it would have been fixed by now.

Maybe I am the only Phantom 4 Pro V2 user with this problem?

2022-2-14
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules