DJI GO 4 Does not work anymore
983 13 2022-2-11
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Drone AV
lvl.3
Flight distance : 246650 ft
Malaysia

[size=15.9375px]I own a phantom 4 pro v2.0.  there was a recent automatic SW upgrade to my Android Samsung Note 10+ cell phone and Samsung Tab2.0 tablet.  After the upgrade, the DJI Go 4 on my cell phone keeps crashing at start. So,  the app does not even come up.  I have uninstalled the DJI Go 4 and reinstalled couple times, the same problem persists.  After the SW upgrade, the DJI Go 4 in the tablet does fire up and does not crash, but a pop up window keeps  flashing up and prevents the use of the app.  Also, I have uninstalled and reinstalled couple times, but the same thing happens.  Now I cannot fly my drone because no DJI Go 4 works.  Any help?
[size=15.9375px]

[size=15.9375px]Thanks
[size=15.9375px]Sam.
2022-2-11
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hi Sam, thank you for reaching out. May we know where did you download the DJI GO  4 APP from? Please try to download the latest version from DJI official website and try again https://www.dji.com/downloads/djiapp/dji-go-4
Please keep us updated on the result.
2022-2-11
Use props
Drone AV
lvl.3
United States

I downloaded from Google web site long time ago, about at least 1.5 years ago and had been working until a week ago, when Samsung did an auto forced upgrade of the cell phone and tablet system software.
2022-2-11
Use props
Drone AV
lvl.3
United States

I will try to download from DJI today after going home.

Thank
Sam.
2022-2-11
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Drone AV Posted at 2-11 18:51
I will try to download from DJI today after going home.

Thank

I see, please try to download it again from our website. Look forward to your update.
2022-2-12
Use props
Drone AV
lvl.3
Hong Kong

I downloaded the DJI GO 4 app from DJI web link you provided to me.  It works for my cell phone Samsung Note 10+.  But it is still not working with my Samsung Galaxy Tab S2 tablet.  The same problem persists.  There is a pop up message keeps flashing on the screen that prevents the DJI GO 4 to work and to recognize my drone and the remote controller.  See the attached photos.  Any help? Thanks Sam.
20220212_204728.jpg
20220212_210819.jpg
2022-2-12
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Drone AV Posted at 2-12 19:04
I downloaded the DJI GO 4 app from DJI web link you provided to me.  It works for my cell phone Samsung Note 10+.  But it is still not working with my Samsung Galaxy Tab S2 tablet.  The same problem persists.  There is a pop up message keeps flashing on the screen that prevents the DJI GO 4 to work and to recognize my drone and the remote controller.  See the attached photos.  Any help? Thanks Sam.

Hello, there. Sorry for your inconvenience. We suggest you follow the instructions to change a USB cable or use the original cable to cross-exam first.
2022-2-12
Use props
Drone AV
lvl.3
United States

I did test with the original DJI USB cable (a long cable) and it was working a month ago.  But now I cannot get the DJI GO 4 working with any USB 2.0 cable. I have tried few cables already.  The same problem persists with my tablet.
2022-2-12
Use props
Drone AV
lvl.3
United States

What instructions to follow?  I have already downloaded the DJI GO 4 from DJI web site instead.  What else?
2022-2-12
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Drone AV Posted at 2-12 23:00
What instructions to follow?  I have already downloaded the DJI GO 4 from DJI web site instead.  What else?

Hello, there. Sorry for any confusion. The instructions refer to the message on the App. May we double confirm whether the same issue also happened on your phone with the same cable. If not, would you please screenshot the app version for us?
2022-2-13
Use props
Drone AV
lvl.3
United States

My phone and my tablet are using different cables.  My phone has a Type-C connector cable, and my tablet has a old USB connector cable, so they cannot use the same cable.  My Samsung Note 10+ is working well with the DJI GO downloaded from the DJI Web site (the link you have provided above).   But the same app downloaded from your link onto my Samsung Tab S2 tablet, it does not work.  It keeps flashing the pop-out dialog box.  Because it is flashing, I cannot select the button in the dialog box.

The app I have downloaded is : 1632910674477-DJI-v4.3.46_210928-1115-36626_of.apk  DJI GO 4 v4.3.46(1115-official)

Sorry for stop reply for a while, I was traveling.

Thanks
Sam.
2022-3-23
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Drone AV Posted at 3-23 13:22
My phone and my tablet are using different cables.  My phone has a Type-C connector cable, and my tablet has a old USB connector cable, so they cannot use the same cable.  My Samsung Note 10+ is working well with the DJI GO downloaded from the DJI Web site (the link you have provided above).   But the same app downloaded from your link onto my Samsung Tab S2 tablet, it does not work.  It keeps flashing the pop-out dialog box.  Because it is flashing, I cannot select the button in the dialog box.

The app I have downloaded is : 1632910674477-DJI-v4.3.46_210928-1115-36626_of.apk  DJI GO 4 v4.3.46(1115-official)

Hi, there. We are greatly sorry for any inconvenience. It is found that your mobile device is Samsung Tab S2, and compatibility tests are required to be carried out. As there are many models that need to be tested currently, they cannot be resolved in the short term. We are really sorry for the inconvenience caused. If you have an urgent flight mission, we recommend you prepare a spare mobile device to carry out the mission, instead of using this device to avoid the mission cannot being carried out due to compatibility issues. Thank you for your understanding and support!
2022-3-23
Use props
Drone AV
lvl.3
United States

Thanks
Sam.
2022-3-24
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Thanks for your understanding. Should you have any further inquiries, please feel free to contact us.
2022-3-25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules