Facebook Freezes on DJI Controller
595 3 2022-2-11
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
RickSgrignoli
lvl.1
United States

Greetings...
I have a DJI Phantom 4 Pro Obsidian and am actually using the corresponding DJI Controller.  I power on the Controller, login to Settings, then I go to Applications where I see a variety of applications (i.e. Settings, Browser, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, et cetera).  I click on Facebook, and it asks me to login, which I do.  Then, a blue page appears with the "F" logo and a rotating arrow beneath (which I assume indicates "loading")...but after about 10 seconds, it freezes.  Not only Facebook, but the entire Controller.  The only way to resolve is to power-off the Controller.

I am not sure whether the "freeze" occurs at a critical point (i.e. downloading the latest version of Facebook) or whether it is merely a "start-up" indicator.  Therefore, after I powered-off the Controller, I restarted, and attempted to re-initiate Facebook again using the above sequence.  Same result.

I have tried other apps with no problems; it is only Facebook that freezes.

Any guidance on what might be causing this?

Controller System Version: V01.04.03.00 (It Says "Current")
Facebook Version: 77.0.0.20.66
2022-2-11
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Hi! You might be better off posting your question in the 'products' section of this forum.  That is way more active.    -   https://forum.dji.com/forum-129-1.html
2022-2-12
Use props
RickSgrignoli
lvl.1
United States

DAFlys Posted at 2-12 01:50
Hi! You might be better off posting your question in the 'products' section of this forum.  That is way more active.    -   https://forum.dji.com/forum-129-1.html

Thank you.  I will do that.  Take care!
2022-2-12
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

RickSgrignoli Posted at 2-12 13:50
Thank you.  I will do that.  Take care!

No probs Sir.
2022-2-13