P2 vision+ gimbal settings not in P2 assistant
768 4 2022-2-12
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
IRMMZ 1
lvl.3
Flight distance : 221371 ft
Canada

Hello, I have one simple task I want to do. I want to fiddle with the gimbal settings on my P2 vision+ V2.0. I can see the gimbal settings when it is not connected to my pc but as soon as I connect my P2 vision+, it disappears. I don't have the wifi range extender so I want to know is there any way I can change gimbal settings using P2 assistant? This is running the latest version of drone software (3.14). Thanks!
notconnected.JPG
connected.JPG
2022-2-12
Use props
Mark The Droner
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2917 ft
United States

Yeah mine disappears too.  The whole Gimbal tab just vanishes into thin air.  I have FC FW 3.14 too.  My guess is DJI removed that capability from the FC FW a long time ago.  I guess you'd have to buy a used FC with an old FW version to get it to work.  Good luck.  
2022-2-13
Use props
IRMMZ 1
lvl.3
Canada

Mark The Droner Posted at 2-13 09:00
Yeah mine disappears too.  The whole Gimbal tab just vanishes into thin air.  I have FC FW 3.14 too.  My guess is DJI removed that capability from the FC FW a long time ago.  I guess you'd have to buy a used FC with an old FW version to get it to work.  Good luck.

Thanks, I have noticed that the illustration shown looks to be one of the GoPro gimbals. Maybe it is for the Zenmuse series?
2022-2-13
Use props
Mark The Droner
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2917 ft
United States

That's a good point!  In the drawing, that knob in the back protrudes out whereas the P2V+ gimbal does not have that knob sticking out like that.  You might be right.  ;-)  

Here's a youtube vid of a guy successfully using the gimbal adjustment.  He seems to have a straight P2.  Shoot ahead to 7:40

2022-2-13
Use props
IRMMZ 1
lvl.3
Canada

Mark The Droner Posted at 2-13 12:52
That's a good point!  In the drawing, that knob in the back protrudes out whereas the P2V+ gimbal does not have that knob sticking out like that.  You might be right.  ;-)  

Here's a youtube vid of a guy successfully using the gimbal adjustment.  He seems to have a straight P2.  Shoot ahead to 7:40

Yeah, He is using a regular P2 with an H3-3D. I think it is for normal P2's only. It is confirmed here. https://phantompilots.com/thread ... mera-setting.19878/
2022-2-13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules