dji go 4 App crashes Android 12
123Next >
57667 94 2022-2-12
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
altilux
lvl.1
Germany

Yesterday I tried to do my work with the Mavic 2 Pro, but the App  crashes in the moment I tried to start it. I saw, that the problem was  known for iOS in 2020 and followed the advices:  deinstalled the app,  turned-off the phone, waited a while, turned-on the phone, installed the  App again, but no use. The App crashes again. Can anyone help?
2022-2-12
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Hello, there. Sorry for your inconvenience. Would you please uninstall and reinstall the APP from our website? Here is the link: https://www.dji.com/downloads/djiapp/dji-go-4
Please remember to clean the previously downloaded apk file as well before the installation.
2022-2-12
Use props
altilux
lvl.1
Germany

Thanks a lot.
2022-2-13
Use props
djiuser_bwH5Ekr0a13v
lvl.1
Flight distance : 459177 ft
United Kingdom

It still crashes on mine after I've checked that . It's so frustrating  it used to be fine
2022-4-19
Use props
djiuser_OVYGQ4JdpWsT
New

United States

I found this on YouTube. I followed the directions. My dron works again. The app is not crashing.
youtu.be/tuIURPFQ8zc
2022-5-6
Use props
djiuser_OVYGQ4JdpWsT
New

United States

djiuser_bwH5Ekr0a13v Posted at 4-19 13:29
It still crashes on mine after I've checked that . It's so frustrating  it used to be fine

https:
//youtu.be/tuIURPFQ8zc

I had to put a space below because it will not allow me to upload a but Au RL link so just attach the 1st 2 parts
  I found this on YouTube and then I followed the directions actions. My app no longer crashes and I am able to use my drone again.

2022-5-6
Use props
djiuser_qRHi4kt1rFxp
New

Israel

App crashes immediately on start, google play store is full of similar reviews, what is going on?
2022-5-6
Use props
MartyPaz
New

United Kingdom

SOLUTION FOR ANDROID

I Spoke to DJI support and downloading the APK directly from their support site fixed the issue. They said it was a google Play issue as they couldn't update the release. I also told them they should be replying to disgruntled customers as it looks like they don't care. Mine is now working again. Hopefully some of you see this link

https://www.dji.com/uk/downloads/products/mavic-2?site=brandsite&from=insite_search
2022-7-10
Use props
CaptainWhirly
lvl.1
Flight distance : 38163 ft
United Kingdom

STILL BROKEN

Imagine my joy on hearing that there's a new version available for android -  v4.3.50 exists!  Go4 does now connect to the bird without crashing straight away so that's progress!

BUT - it's broken - the image from the drone breaks up - works for a few seconds, then grays out for a few seconds, then back for a few seconds, then grey etc etc.  Continues to work fine on my old ipad, but not on my Sammy S22 Ultra.  Anyone else have this issue?   Was this tested before release?
2022-7-10
Use props
djiuser_WCosDLjnLcS7
lvl.1
Flight distance : 2795292 ft
Czechia

CaptainWhirly Posted at 7-10 02:24
STILL BROKEN

Imagine my joy on hearing that there's a new version available for android -  v4.3.50 exists!  Go4 does now connect to the bird without crashing straight away so that's progress!

Yes, I have exactly the same problem.  same phone
2022-7-24
Use props
Alexei Merinov
Second Officer
Flight distance : 4796509 ft
Russia

I already managed to get scared and found my old smartphone on Android 7...
Sad, however, not for long - with help following these recommendations, my Xiaomi Readmi 10S MIUI13 (Android 12) saw my Mavic Pro again. Hooray!
2022-7-25
Use props
DL FOTOGRAMERICA
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1535 ft
Mexico

CaptainWhirly Posted at 7-10 02:24
STILL BROKEN

Imagine my joy on hearing that there's a new version available for android -  v4.3.50 exists!  Go4 does now connect to the bird without crashing straight away so that's progress!

CaptainWhirly.

I solve the problem downloading the app from oficial downloads in DJI website. DJIGO 4 and DJI PILOT run correctly. just download and install whith permision for external apps.

regards!
2022-7-25
Use props
DL FOTOGRAMERICA
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1535 ft
Mexico

djiuser_WCosDLjnLcS7 Posted at 7-24 10:53
Yes, I have exactly the same problem.  same phone

I solve the problem downloading the app from oficial downloads in DJI website. DJIGO 4 and DJI PILOT run correctly. just download and install whith permision for external apps.

regards!
2022-7-25
Use props
djiuser_T9IuyY3Rp7ZO
lvl.1

Poland

Yes, I have exactly the same problem. DJIGO 4  .
My Xiaomi Readmi Note 10 Pro MIUI13 (Android 12)

2022-8-11
Use props
djiuser_5f8nShPawSGK
New

Indonesia

Today I tried to open the Dji Go 4 App on Samsung A52 (Android 12) and what happened was that the app experienced forced close continuously. I've tried reinstalling many times, and it still doesn't work. Please help
2022-8-12
Use props
BGA
Second Officer
United States

I can confirm that the latest version is not working on my Pixel 4XL (it was working a few weeks ago and stopped working).
2022-8-12
Use props
Caleb58
New

United States

BGA Posted at 8-12 08:51
I can confirm that the latest version is not working on my Pixel 4XL (it was working a few weeks ago and stopped working).

Just happened to me today. Google Pixel 4a 5G. Android 12.

Was working for this entire last year every single week until today.
2022-8-12
Use props
djiuser_Oql74uA2M8Iv
lvl.1
Flight distance : 116506 ft

Norway

Ik heb helaas het zelfde probleem. Ik starte gisteren mijn telefoon samsung a51 opnieuw op. Ik zou vandaag vliegen naar de Dji go 4 app doet niks meer , heeft het over bug heb al van alles geprobeerd????
2022-8-12
Use props
JohnDG
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1097270 ft
Malaysia

DL FOTOGRAMERICA Posted at 7-25 09:41
CaptainWhirly.

Doesn't run on Android 12 with the latest security update, even when you put on "install unknown apps".
Samsung S20fe. It worked untill the android security patch was automatic installed.
2022-8-13
Use props
Chushpajz
lvl.3
Flight distance : 824905 ft
Serbia

Confirming it won't run on Pixel 6 Pro, Android 12 latest security update. Until now I was able to open the app, enter fly view and keep getting image transition problems (camera works for 1 sec - gray image for 10 secs - camera works for 1 sec...), however now it's just crashing upon start.
2022-8-13
Use props
djiuser_q7K4wYfZMpU7
New

Philippines

I tried to delete the old version, then downloaded from dji site, still same problem.

It's the same phone I've been using ever since.

2022-8-13
Use props
Valentin Petkov
lvl.2
Flight distance : 147224 ft
Bulgaria

Hello! I tried to install the new version of DJI GO 4 - V4.3.50, on my Samsung Galaxy A12 using now Android 12, but the app crashes! While I was with Android 11, everything was OK! Now I'm flying with my old Samsung Galaxy S5, with android 6.0 and the DJI GO 4 app - V4.3.50 works perfectly! Please help!
2022-8-13
Use props
djiuser_aDmOTq1hA05n
lvl.1
Flight distance : 17218 ft
Netherlands

Please a new version of DJI GO 4 is required ASAP since it stops working after security patche is applied on Android 12, this situation is really frustrating
2022-8-13
Use props
fans5a33421a
New
United States

djiuser_aDmOTq1hA05n Posted at 8-13 15:35
Please a new version of DJI GO 4 is required ASAP since it stops working after security patche is applied on Android 12, this situation is really frustrating

We need better support or refunds, DJI... It's ridiculous that we buy $1,000+ devices and your team cannot properly keep up with OS updates...

2022-8-13
Use props
djiuser_tS1PKh0szvH3
lvl.1
Italy

Stesso problema con Samsung S22 Ultra e android aggiornato. DJI sbrigarsi a risolvere il problema, parliamo di droni di fascia alta ed è incomprensibile una mancanza di supporto. Costringere gli utenti a non poter usare un drone pagato una fortuna è inammissibile. Grazie
2022-8-14
Use props
fans1aa1c716
New

Switzerland

I have the same issue. A few months ago I fixed the crush of the app bug by installing the app directly from the dji web page. But yesterday after latest Android update it stopped working. DJI, this is a shame!
2022-8-14
Use props
vk12345
lvl.1
Flight distance : 45974 ft
India

BGA Posted at 8-12 08:51
So I wasn't sure what was happening, upon deep digging found in not the only one. So it was working great before few weeks. And all of a sudden the app stopped working on my Pixel 4XL.
Alternately when installed Go4 app on OnePlus 5 that runs Android 10, it worked like any normal app would but not only Pixel 4XL Android 12. It just crashes, which is really frustrating.
So whom to blame next and how to fix it?
@dji Please shed some light and help us.  
2022-8-14
Use props
bryanrawiri68
New

New Zealand

Im having the same issue. Go 4 app not opening on my Samsung A31. Was working fine update recent Android 12 update. Went to do a shoot for a client today and dame thing would not open. Very frustrating DJI. I have downloaded the latest V4.3.50 and instaled but no go. Can anyone please please help? Come on DJI --- Please sort this out! Thanks  
2022-8-14
Use props
di4b0liko
lvl.1
Flight distance : 709 ft
Italy

stesso problema con tutte le APP dji da ieri sera.
dji mimo, dji go, go4 e fly!
fanno ridere.
qualcuno ha la soluzione!?

non posso usare ronin, osmo e mavic 2 e mavic mini!
2022-8-15
Use props
Albedo_cz
lvl.3
Flight distance : 312992 ft
Czechia

di4b0liko Posted at 8-15 02:12
stesso problema con tutte le APP dji da ieri sera.
dji mimo, dji go, go4 e fly!
fanno ridere.

All that remains is to wait for the new version. DJI Fly already had a link to a test version here somewhere that works. We are impatiently waiting for the rest.
2022-8-15
Use props
djiuserkeeper
lvl.1
United States

DJI Wanda Posted at 2-12 22:11
Hello, there. Sorry for your inconvenience. Would you please uninstall and reinstall the APP from our website? Here is the link: https://www.dji.com/downloads/djiapp/dji-go-4
Please remember to clean the previously downloaded apk file as well before the installation.

We did! Now you app also no longer works in android 12. Worked once but now it Says it has a bug!
2022-8-15
Use props
djiuserkeeper
lvl.1
United States

DJI Wanda Posted at 2-12 22:11

We did! Now you app also no longer works in android 12. Worked once but now it Says it has a bug!
2022-8-15
Use props
Víctor Díaz
New

Spain

DJI go 4 from official DJI web site is not working (among many others) in my one plus 9 pro, after the update to Android12. I have a 3000$ and less than 3 years old useless piece of plastic. This situation is well known by DJI and nothing's happening. I think this cannot legal in the European Union. I want my drone or my money back
2022-8-16
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

djiuserkeeper Posted at 8-15 15:06
We did! Now you app also no longer works in android 12. Worked once but now it Says it has a bug!

Hello, there. Sorry for your inconvenience. May we know which mobile device you are using? Also, may we know have you tried reinstalling the app?
2022-8-16
Use props
fansf9a60b0a
lvl.1

United States

S21 with android 12 was fine up to 1 week ago with security update 2. Have tried all of the suggested remedies to no avail. Have to believe it has somthing to do with the security update and Android 12
2022-8-16
Use props
altilux
lvl.1
Germany

fansf9a60b0a Posted at 8-16 18:59
S21 with android 12 was fine up to 1 week ago with security update 2. Have tried all of the suggested remedies to no avail. Have to believe it has somthing to do with the security update and Android 12

I had the same problem last week. I was not able to do my work, because the App crashed for all the world to see: My clients wanted to witness a drone flight and were assembled to watch the Mavic 2 Pro take off. Very embarrassing. Luckily for me, I had another drone to use it alternatively.
But the substitute can not be a permanent solution. Therefore my question: Does dji have a permanent solution for the problem?
2022-8-16
Use props
djiuser_RGlgQQTqFddi
lvl.1
Flight distance : 75276 ft
Canada

S22 ultra; same problem. I can't perform tasks I was assigned to.
2022-8-17
Use props
vk12345
lvl.1
Flight distance : 45974 ft
India

Android 13 is launched and my pixel 4XL shows there's an update already available. So the next question is - will DJI GO 4 be ready for it? Or are we still not found any workaround?
2022-8-17
Use props
Valentin Petkov
lvl.2
Flight distance : 147224 ft
Bulgaria

Hi! So, the problem is solved! My Samsung A12, using Android 12, now work perfectly with DJI GO4 v4.3.48 Second edition! Enjoy!!!!!

Video link:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BjOJvyjpyV0
Download link:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/11LIZInvIQvFpcAVZZAJEUx6TaWW9bTRS/view

File name:
DJI-v4.3.48_220812-1127-36628_official_sec (1).apk (261M)

2022-8-18
Use props
djiuser_X74Z9Fm2kW4w
lvl.1

Germany

Hi all,

Version 4.3.38 second edition works fine on my Poco F3 android 12. Thank you very much for this APK.
2022-8-18
Use props
123Next >
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules