Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
ranrick
Second Officer
Flight distance : 8743645 ft
  • >>>
Philippines

Hello guys,

I'm planning to upgrade to an Air 2S but have heard a lot of issues regarding its new O3 transmission from some of you, compared to Ocusync 2 of the mini 2 I currently use. Has anyone who had this problem before noticed a fix or improvement from the few updates recently? Thanks.
2022-2-13
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there ranrick. Good day and thank you for reaching out. I hope that our fellow DJI co pilots who owns the DJI Air 2S can give out the best information for there experience with regards to this matter. Thank you.
2022-2-13
Use props
dr6583
Second Officer
Flight distance : 490627 ft
United States

The A2S is an excellent drone.  Other than myself and some others having some problems with the RC Pro (and original Smart Controller,) it is an excellent choice.  Best drone of 2021.
2022-2-14
Use props
ranrick
Second Officer
  • >>>
Philippines

dr6583 Posted at 2-14 21:30
The A2S is an excellent drone.  Other than myself and some others having some problems with the RC Pro (and original Smart Controller,) it is an excellent choice.  Best drone of 2021.

Hey just saw this now actually, but still thanks a lot of the input. I went ahead and got one and yeah I can really agree with you on that. Excellent overall. But yeah, in that case I think I'll hold off purchasing na RC Pro for it I guess.
2022-2-22
Use props
dr6583
Second Officer
United States

Just FYI.....if you had purchased the FMC that comes with the RC Pro it is a much better value than adding on a separate RC Pro later.  I am sure the problems I and some others are having are in the minority and will be addressed soon.   If you're even thinking about one, and it's not too late to return what you have just purchased, you might want to consider that.
2022-2-22
Use props
DigitalBoss
lvl.4
Flight distance : 238934 ft
  • >>>
United States

I use the Air 2S, it is a fine aerial photography aircraft. I also use the Smart Controller with it and have had very good results.
2022-2-22
Use props
dr6583
Second Officer
United States

dr6583 Posted at 2-22 12:07
Just FYI.....if you had purchased the FMC that comes with the RC Pro it is a much better value than adding on a separate RC Pro later.  I am sure the problems I and some others are having are in the minority and will be addressed soon.   If you're even thinking about one, and it's not too late to return what you have just purchased, you might want to consider that.

New RC Pro resolved my issue.
2022-3-2
Use props
ranrick
Second Officer
  • >>>
Philippines

dr6583 Posted at 2-22 12:07
Just FYI.....if you had purchased the FMC that comes with the RC Pro it is a much better value than adding on a separate RC Pro later.  I am sure the problems I and some others are having are in the minority and will be addressed soon.   If you're even thinking about one, and it's not too late to return what you have just purchased, you might want to consider that.

Weird that the forum doesn't notify me of replies anymore unlike before so just saw this now. But yeah did go check with the dealer actually and lucky enough they have a few of the rc pro combos in stock haha.
2022-3-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules