Powering Nucleus Nano Motor From Focus Dial
863 2 2022-2-13
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Deep Cut
New

United Kingdom

Hey everyone,

So I'm just playing with my RSC2 after receiving it last week - love it - but just wondering if it's possible to control Tilta's Nucleus Nano Motor from the gimbal itself, via the focus dial, without using Tilta's handwheel. The reason I ask is because it would be really handy to power two focus motors - one for iris, one for focus - using both focus dial and handwheel.

If not Nucleus's Nano Motor, what follow focus motor will work with being controlled by the RSC2? There seems to be two different versions of DJI's motor floating around, and even with a good Google search I can't seem to figure out which ones will work specifically with the RSC2. It's operating on its latest firmware.

Thanks in advance,
Garry
2022-2-13
Use props
mjf966
New

United Kingdom

Hi Garry, I have just found your post of two years ago. As I am having the same issue, did you find the solution? Best regards, Marco
3-3 02:38
Use props
Deep Cut
New

United Kingdom

Hey Marco, unfortunately I've never found a way for it to be done! So the best thing to do is get DJI's own focus motor and control that from the front dial, and use the Nano for something else if needed...
3-4 01:22
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules