2645 4 2022-2-13
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
stakap15
lvl.1

Greece

Dji osmo 5  gimbal
just bought it,
I found that during charging and when the required time has elapsed (approximately 1.5 hour) the battery indicator lights do not switch off  but continue to flash.

I find that the battery does not last 6 hours with light use but about 4 hours
thanks in advance

2022-2-13
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there stakap15. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. May we please know what is the specification of the charger that you are using please? The DJI OM 5's charging time is at 1.5 hrs. ( measured with a 10W charger ) and an operating time of 6.4 hrs ( under ideal conditions with the gimbal fully balanced ). In addition may we also please know what is the model of the mobile device that you are using please? Thank you.
2022-2-14
Use props
stakap15
lvl.1

Greece

DJI Stephen Posted at 2-14 21:13
Hello there stakap15. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. May we please know what is the specification of the charger that you are using please? The DJI OM 5's charging time is at 1.5 hrs. ( measured with a 10W charger ) and an operating time of 6.4 hrs ( under ideal conditions with the gimbal fully balanced ). In addition may we also please know what is the model of the mobile device that you are using please? Thank you.

I am using iphone  13 max , I use the usuall charger  and I tied try different chargers
thanks
2022-2-14
Use props
fans39ab9d47
lvl.1

Greece

DJI Stephen Posted at 2-14 21:13

should i return it?
2022-2-26
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hi there stakap15. Thank you for the reply and for this question. Since you are still having this issue with your DJI OM 5. I would recommend for you to contact our DJI Support Team at https://www.dji.com/support?site=brandsite&from=nav for further assistance. We will do there best to help you and give out the best resolution for the said issue. Again, I am sorry for the trouble and thank you.
2022-3-2
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules