992 14 2022-2-13
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Niknik
First Officer
Flight distance : 1595640 ft
  • >>>
Greece

Here is an Active Track vs Skydio 2.  Not bad at all.

2022-2-13
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Thanks for sharing.
2022-2-14
Use props
Frontliner 2020
Second Officer
Philippines

thank you for sharing...
2022-2-14
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

Nice find and thanks for sharing.  
2022-2-14
Use props
Niknik
First Officer
  • >>>
Greece

DowntownRDB Posted at 2-14 12:58
Nice find and thanks for sharing.

Come on DJI You are around near the top of Active track. You know what I mean!!!!! Give us a GPS type device and enable visual+GPS Tracking together.

No more middle stops of tracking.
2022-2-14
Use props
The Saint
First Officer
Flight distance : 5902228 ft
  • >>>
United States

nice!

couple of things you might not have picked up on with the video.  i have the skydio 2+ which just launched last month so it's the most comparable with the m3.  improvements over the original s2 are better battery life, improved reception (there are 2 raised antenna on the body), and the beacon is improved.  skydio now has skydio care program similar to dji care refresh.  when you buy the pro package, you get two years of skydio care included.  i have found if you use your mobile phone in the gps sync process, it happens much quicker and the beacon is rock solid when it comes to tracking.  also if you notice, when you hand launch the skydio, it knows and it flies up and away and turns around and locks onto you and is ready to start tracking immediately.
2022-2-14
Use props
Mobilehomer
First Officer
Flight distance : 18135846 ft
United States

On a side note, if you use CC and translate to English, it is hilarious!!
2022-2-14
Use props
TonyPHX
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 11229610 ft
  • >>>
United States

Uhhh that was not good for the M3.  I have Skydio as well, and I will just say, that drone is for tracking.  Not the M3.
2022-2-14
Use props
Niknik
First Officer
  • >>>
Greece

TonyPHX Posted at 2-14 18:40
Uhhh that was not good for the M3.  I have Skydio as well, and I will just say, that drone is for tracking.  Not the M3.

I agree but if DJI gives a beacon to M3 and fix some bugs, then tracking will be similar to Skydio 2. Maybe not equal but very close to it.

It is like DJI does not want to make it equal  although they can.
2022-2-14
Use props
TonyPHX
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 11229610 ft
  • >>>
United States

Niknik Posted at 2-14 18:47
I agree but if DJI gives a beacon to M3 and fix some bugs, then tracking will be similar to Skydio 2. Maybe not equal but very close to it.

It is like DJI does not want to make it equal  although they can.

If people in earnest try to use the M3 for sports tracking, the amount of damaged M3's needing care refresh would be insane.  

Not to get in an Apple versus Android thing here, but these two drones are about as different as they could be.   
2022-2-14
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United States

Niknik Posted at 2-14 14:27
Come on DJI You are around near the top of Active track. You know what I mean!!!!! Give us a GPS type device and enable visual+GPS Tracking together.

No more middle stops of tracking.

2022-2-15
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United States

The Saint Posted at 2-14 15:27
nice!

couple of things you might not have picked up on with the video.  i have the skydio 2+ which just launched last month so it's the most comparable with the m3.  improvements over the original s2 are better battery life, improved reception (there are 2 raised antenna on the body), and the beacon is improved.  skydio now has skydio care program similar to dji care refresh.  when you buy the pro package, you get two years of skydio care included.  i have found if you use your mobile phone in the gps sync process, it happens much quicker and the beacon is rock solid when it comes to tracking.  also if you notice, when you hand launch the skydio, it knows and it flies up and away and turns around and locks onto you and is ready to start tracking immediately.

I have the Skydio 2+ Pro Kit on order and looking forward to trying active track out on it.  
2022-2-15
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United States

Mobilehomer Posted at 2-14 16:27
On a side note, if you use CC and translate to English, it is hilarious!!

I did use CC and the side talk was hilarious for sure.  
2022-2-15
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Nice one
2022-2-18
Use props
Grimtheviking
Second Officer
Flight distance : 11796312 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Brilliant Just got to love these drones for lots of reasons, Enjoy.
2022-2-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules