Descending bellow height
500 2 2022-2-13
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
dreamergr
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1047251 ft
Greece

Hi there forum!I think this is an app "problem" so thats why the Thread is created here.

I was taking some videos of friends that snowboard this weekend but when i ActiveTrack them on there way up it was fine. The way down was a difrent story.
The drone dint even lower a single meter or get close to the subject. When i tryed to fly manual it was a bit "stuck" and dint follow my commands.
Also when I lowered it bellow 30m of the take off height it stoped me with a warning " Min flight altitude reached. Aircraft unable to continue descending " I had LOS on the drone.
Any Ideas about the tracking not following downhill + what about that warining?

2022-2-13
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there dreamergr. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Kindly please try flying your DJI Mavic Air 2 to a different location to see if the issue will persist? In addition, there are two modes of Activetrack 3.0. Move the roll stick to circle the subject, move the pitch stick to alter the distance from the subject, move the throttle stick to change the altitude, and move the pan stick to adjust the frame. Thank you.

2022-2-15
Use props
dreamergr
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1047251 ft
Greece

Hey Stephen. I have the Drone for 1.5 year now and I kind of know this. I have seen the warning " Min flight altitude reached. Aircraft unable to continue descending " but I don't understand it. Maybe it saw the "snow" as ground?
I was not touching the sticks but the drone dint auto-descent for the Tracking. That's my main problem.
2022-2-15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules