3750 7 2022-2-14
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
EiraSYS
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2560784 ft
Portugal

"Downward-right vision sensor connection error."
Anyone having similar issue? How to solve it?
Happens after a small crash. No visible damage to the drone,
only small damage in one propeller.
In flight start there is no message, only later
after ~5 minutes flying the issue occurs.

Vision system connection error DJI FPV

Vision system connection error DJI FPV
2022-2-14
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there EiraSYS.  I am sorry to read and to know what happened to your DJI drone and thank you for reaching out. Since this unfortunate incident happened and there was a crash that happened, I would recommend for you to contact our DJI Support Team at https://www.dji.com/support?site=brandsite&from=nav for further assistance. We will do there best to help and will give out the best resolution for this issue. Again, I am sorry and thank you.
2022-2-14
Use props
Crlock
lvl.1

Chile

I have a similar issue, were you able to fix it? mine involve all the sensors and the technical service here can't fix my problem.

2022-4-3
Use props
EiraSYS
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2560784 ft
Portugal

DJI service solved me the problem, they simply sent me a new FPV Drone Maybe having the dji care service was a plus for this decision. The drone had other malfunction issues such as loosing telemetry data after some minutes of flight.
2022-5-10
Use props
Junioradrover
lvl.1
Argentina

Crlock Posted at 4-3 16:49
I have a similar issue, were you able to fix it? mine involve all the sensors and the technical service here can't fix my problem.

[view_image]

I have the same problem and also DJI Argentina could't fix it. We need backup with this issue.
2022-5-26
Use props
djiuser_J949cr6vAyT0
lvl.1
Flight distance : 335932 ft

United States

Junioradrover Posted at 5-26 10:37
I have the same problem and also DJI Argentina could't fix it. We need backup with this issue.

I have four dji fpv drone all with this issue ive replaced sonsors and cables still cant get rid of error can any one help salve this
2022-6-6
Use props
djiuser_JoBW83VoZhe1
New

New Zealand

Crlock Posted at 2022-4-3 16:49

[view_image]

Hi there exact same issue after a crash too, it is a little busted but 6/8 look fine, I even did a complete tear down of the vision sensor to see if them was broken, not at all except for 2. Does anyone know how to reconnect it properly?
2023-9-15
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

djiuser_JoBW83VoZhe1 Posted at 9-15 19:21
Hi there exact same issue after a crash too, it is a little busted but 6/8 look fine, I even did a complete tear down of the vision sensor to see if them was broken, not at all except for 2. Does anyone know how to reconnect it properly?

Hi there. Sorry about what happened to the drone. I suggest sending the drone to the DJI facility for repair. You can submit a repair request or contact our DJI Support using the following link: https://www.dji.com/global/support. We appreciate your valued support. Have a great day.
2023-9-22
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules