Incorret battery level bug
498 4 2022-2-14
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Dronemodelismo
lvl.1
  • >>>
Brazil

I have an Action 2 with screen module and don´t know if it is a bug or a hardware issue.
I made a video showing it:

Here are the steps to reproduce
1. Fully charge the camera until 100%
2. Remove the module
3. Turn on the camera. Battery must be at 100%
4. Now power off the camera securing the button for at least 8 seconds
5. Power on the camera

In my case, the battery goes from 100% to 87%.
And if I connect the module again, it will rise from 87% to 100% in seconds

2022-2-14
Use props
WICreekPaddler
lvl.4
United States

This does not happen for me after trying to reproduce it.  I tried with both the front-screen module & the power module.  Neither reported any drop in battery from the main camera module.  The main module was at 100% when doing this as well.
2022-2-14
Use props
DJI-ytao
DJI R&D Squad
Flight distance : 1209413 ft
  • >>>
Hong Kong

Hi, Dronemodelismo.  is the Action2 firmware 01.02.00.10? (swipe down ,setting( gear buttong)-> device info ->Firmware Ver)
we need to make sure whether it is updated to the lastest firmware, which fix some bugs related to battery display
2022-2-14
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there Dronemodelismo. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. As posted above, kindly please check if the firmware of your DJI Action 2 is on its latest one for us to be able to see if the issue will persist? Thank you.
2022-2-14
Use props
Dronemodelismo
lvl.1
  • >>>
Brazil

DJI-ytao Posted at 2-14 18:02
Hi, Dronemodelismo.  is the Action2 firmware 01.02.00.10? (swipe down ,setting( gear buttong)-> device info ->Firmware Ver)
we need to make sure whether it is updated to the lastest firmware, which fix some bugs related to battery display

Hello

Firmware 01.02.10.10
Camera firmware 10.00.35.05
Module firmware 01.00.01.56

Yesterday I exhausted the battery and then recharged all up to 100% and now I can´t reproduce it anymore. That was strange but I think it solved by itself.

But the screen module still remain discharging when connected to camera even if it is powered off.
There will be further improvement on this matter?
2022-2-15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules