499 3 2022-2-14
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Jamie Woods
lvl.2
Flight distance : 3460469 ft
Australia

Hiya

In the DJI manual, it says 'IN MANUAL MODE, SHUTTER AND ISO CAN BE SET'.
When I switch to manual mode in photo, all I can set is the shutter. The ISO has a little A above it and it changes automatically. In video mode, I can set the shutter and ISO.

I've deleted and re-installed the fly app twice. I've updated the latest firmware. I'm using an iPhone 11 with the latest OS 15.3.1

I see other people have this issue, but haven't found the right solution. Has anyone found a solution?

Cheers
Jamie
2022-2-14
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there Jamie. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Kindly please try to uninstall and reinstall the DJI Fly application from this DJI Link ( https://www.dji.com/downloads/djiapp/dji-fly ) to see if the issue will still persist? In addition, kindly please sync all of your flight records before uninstalling the DJI Fly application on your mobile device for you not to loose your previous flight information. If the issue persist kindly please try using a different recommended mobile device for us to be able to isolate the said issue. Thank you.
2022-2-14
Use props
Jamie Woods
lvl.2
Flight distance : 3460469 ft
Australia

Thanks for replying Stephen. I had a busy week but finally downloaded the go fly app to my wife's phone which is a google pixel. It worked fine on her phone, and strangely after I re-connected it back to my iPhone, it started working normally. I left it for 24hrs after I've switched my phone on and off a few time and it's still working normally.
It's totally bizarre and have no idea why, but at least it's working again.
2022-2-21
Use props
SupermanR6
lvl.2
Flight distance : 2191752 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DJI Stephen Posted at 2-14 21:34
Hello there Jamie. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Kindly please try to uninstall and reinstall the DJI Fly application from this DJI Link ( https://www.dji.com/downloads/djiapp/dji-fly ) to see if the issue will still persist? In addition, kindly please sync all of your flight records before uninstalling the DJI Fly application on your mobile device for you not to loose your previous flight information. If the issue persist kindly please try using a different recommended mobile device for us to be able to isolate the said issue. Thank you.

What is the solution to this? I have done all you said to do…..
2022-2-25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules