510 3 2022-2-15
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
ODHACZTEMAT
lvl.1
Flight distance : 126549 ft
Poland

Good morning everyone,
I am writing because I have a problem with the disappearance of the video signal in my goggles when flying in an open space where you can sometimes meet one-story villas and there are no other buildings.
During the flight at an altitude of 25-30 meters and the distance of the drone about 500 meters, the signal begins to weaken, the image blurs as if it was analog, and then a message Appears that the signal has been lost and the drone is performing RTH.
this is interesting because the Mavic Air 2 flies without any problems in the same conditions and 3000 meters, and nothing like that happens. the image is stable and the aircraft does not lose signal.
Have any of you experienced such a problem?
I admit that it's only hard to fly. up to 500 meters.

Thank you for answering what to do, sellers at DJI showroom spread their hands

2022-2-15
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there ODHACZTEMAT. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. May we please know if your DJI FPV's firmware is on its most recent one and are you receiving any error message on the DJI Fly application? Thank you.
2022-2-15
Use props
ODHACZTEMAT
lvl.1
Flight distance : 126549 ft
Poland

Hello, the software is of course the latest version and I do not receive any error messages except that at a distance of about 500 meters from me, at a height of even 40 meters, the image starts to blur and the communion that I receive informs about the fact that the range is extremely poor
2022-3-1
Use props
ro_flyer
First Officer
Flight distance : 7557283 ft
Brazil

2022-3-2
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules