Not detected by assistant, no Video on the screen, records fine
477 2 2022-2-15
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans8fdf69b9
lvl.1
Colombia

Hi there,

My Obsidian P4P was working great, and I was using it mostly to do mapping and other cool stuff. However, all of a suddent, the video disapeared (maybe after an update?) and while it is still recording video I am unable to actually see anything on the Crystal screen while in flight.

I have been through so many threads to try resolve my issue, but no luck, could not find a solution. I  tried:

- Downgrading the firmware via the RC, but it looks like the downgrade function there only downgrade the RC and not the drone.

- Downgrading the drone via the DJI Assistant 2 app, but the drone is not detected by any of my 5 computers, including MAC OS, Windows 10, Windows 11, and even a Windows 7.

- With an Android phone and DJIGO app to update firmware - In the app ",,," and then where you can check for update, on the line item that says "version" if I check firmware it loads for ever and do not return anything, the just spining for ever with no results.

- Tried booting in disabled driver signing mode and installed the DJI Assistant to try get the proper driver installed but seems it did not, check below:

When I connect the Drone to the USB port while observing Device Manager window, I can see appearing the following in "Universal Serial Bus Controller"   - Unknown USB device (Invalid Device Descriptor) ??

Extract of driver details:

Screenshot 2022-02-15 101717.png

I observe that it is saying "Device Configured (usb.inf)? Is it using this driver for the drone? What driver name do you have in this same location on your computer?

I would so much love to get some proper help on this, I have not been able to use my brand new drone for over a year (yeah, its not brand new anymore). Damn, can someone help me getting back to fly again.....

Thanks in advance

2022-2-15
Use props
fans8fdf69b9
lvl.1
Colombia

The image i tried include above:

2022-2-15
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi, thank you for reaching out. We're sorry for the unpleasant experience. In this kind of situation, I'm afraid that you may consider sending the unit in for a proper diagnosis. You can contact our support team to start up a ticket at https://www.dji.com/support. Also, the warranty can be applied depending on the outcome of the damage assessment including the warranty period of your unit. Thank you for your understanding and support.
2022-2-17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules